Ho ho ho....xmas comes early for some

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

trancebum

Known Member
Feb 17, 2004
just in the nick of time (with the announcement of the multi BILLION dollar projects up for grabs), you have the DPM coming out with this. now, would any of you believe it as 'mere' concidence?? well...i smell conspiracy. but then again, NEP is nothing new eh.

p/s: for those of you who are old enuf to recall (and quite a few of you will), what is tamby chik's claim to fame?? hint : 'underage....'

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Needed – new clear direction for Malays

The Star

The economic status of the Malays will decline if there is no strategic, effective and clear direction of their future amid globalisation and the opening up of the country’s economy.

Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak warned that if market forces were allowed to continue to dictate, the Malays would be further pressured.

“It does not mean we will be unfair to the non-Malays. We will continue with policies fair to all races as I believe in balanced progress for all, especially in the economic sector,” he said in his speech during a meeting with the Federation of Malay Economic Bodies (Gabem) here yesterday.

The formation of Gabem was mooted at last year’s Umno general assembly to strive for greater economic strength among the Malays, to eradicate poverty and narrow the economic gap among the races.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi and Najib are the patrons and Umno supreme council member Tan Sri Abdul Rahim Tamby Chik is Gabem chairman.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
the NEP was supposed to be the tool to help the malay to stand on their on feet against the competition....according to DR.M,if this is work i think most of the malay will be happier than what it is now.

but now it has become a tool for people not to work hard but get more money by laying a heavy burden to the majority of msian , and making more malay fragile to the global competion....most of the malay still not getting the benefit except those putera....they should revise the name as "Putera Economy Policy" or "Politician Economy Policy" since it mostly benefit the putera or politician.....

what i want to say is....these ugly men are destroying our country..........

by the way, Public Bank is now open in HK already.....

jack_736

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
looking at all da new projects....
dont be suprsied la... we'll see soo many new new companies being set up...
companies whihc "co-incidentally " have one or two directors who are the nephew or son-in-law of some politicians hahahaha
then after 7-8 months , dun be suprised got sooo many young people driving 3series around hahaha
damn unfiar bros.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Why must they pull other races legs leh ?? If we are rich is because we willing to work hard,If they are poor than its their own problem loh because not willing to work hard and waiting to be spoon fed...

Why must they get all these special discount lah special price lah when we were not given any of them...what make them more special than us. I'm not jealous just feel that not fair.

The G always thinking how to protect them all the time...if like this until 2020 they won't also be independent lah...

I dont know wether the Gs take our tax money to feed this ppl or not...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I'm not surprised. Over and again, somehow, the malays didn't yet prove that they could actually be hard working. Even though I try not to lean towards that direction, but time and again, they prove themselves to be as such. How am I suppose to believe in something about them, that almost doesn't exist?

Clear and effective direction of any individual is dictated by that individual's mentallity. While many non-malays are working day and night, the malays just somehow show themselves otherwise. Yes, I do know of quite a few malays who are hardworking, but really, those trickle few aren't enough to make the rest of the world believe that malays have more good reputation, than otherwise.

Before anybody blasts me, I don't stand on anyone's side so please, if you feel angered by my post, stay away from it till you cool down and can think straight, before posting it. My post is posted with peace in mind, and this is merely what I think, not what everyone else thinks. It's just an opinion based post so if you think my post makes me a racist, then know that YOU are the racist because YOU turn a general individual opinionated post into a racist post. Be at peace and all's good.

All in all, Peace To The Nation.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
the correct way to help the malays is actually to take all the priviledge away from them. This is what my lecturer said. Coz when no one is helping you, you will work harder to get something. When i think about it, i think she was right

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The only way to make their way of living to improve is like what munky said. Take away all the priviledges and let them earn every cent by their own sweat and blood..then only there will be chances....

My father always tells me this, "I'll rather teach a person to fish, better than giving him the fish that i caught."

There's no free lunch in this world....

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
munky said:
the correct way to help the malays is actually to take all the priviledge away from them. This is what my lecturer said. Coz when no one is helping you, you will work harder to get something. When i think about it, i think she was right
I believe is all about Politics, coz after all if the current gov were to do this, surely they will lose all the votes from malays. Then no more Barang Naik gov oledi

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
it is a rare country where the minority (other races) subsidize the majority (malays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got this squeeky sound when starting the engine, the sound goes like this 'ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' very sharp noise. What is the problem? :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience