hks twin plate

stopid9

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
kl/pj
guys,

can anyone tell the difference between gd pro and max ??
prices in the market ?? and which one better ??

thanks in advance

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
max is using spring.. pro is using hub ar if i not mistaken....max is softer... but easy to break when press the clutch down is not that loud....... pro when u press the cltubh the sound is loud, a bit harder.. but not as hard as hypersingle clutch... more stronger.. more reliable wotn break that easiely.... price is aroun the same... around RM3700-RM3900...

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
max is using spring.. pro is using hub ar if i not mistaken....max is softer... but easy to break when press the clutch down is not that loud....... pro when u press the cltubh the sound is loud, a bit harder.. but not as hard as hypersingle clutch... more stronger.. more reliable wotn break that easiely.... price is aroun the same... around RM3700-RM3900...
Fred_ss_88,

i got a twin plat too....it should be max as it is very sort. i was installed when bought recond from japan.
My question, when u say it easy to break when press down, can u proliferate further ? how to take care ? :mouth_closed:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
i think what fred means is that the screw that tie down the pressure plate
to the flywheel easily break cos the ori's come with 8mm nut.usually they
change the nut to a 10mm to make it more durable.

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
i think what fred means is that the screw that tie down the pressure plate
to the flywheel easily break cos the ori's come with 8mm nut.usually they
change the nut to a 10mm to make it more durable.
Hi GT_AUTO,

Sometimes when idling, i can hear my twin plate clutch and the kling kling sound..especially when air cond is ON....any idea why ?

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
is normaly man.. u have to rev to 2k rpm to smoothly move ur car... i alreayd sent a pm to u.. u will understand more on that..... yeah... the nut cant stand.. u cant lauch and balance with twin plate clutch
so if u are new and not use to hand brake during up hill get ready to mati engine wkakakaka... i mati engine so many time when i first change from hypersingle to twin plate.. but it grips like a ulu glu... no slip at all

chinkw2

1,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2005
Kulai, Johor
Visit site
is normaly man.. u have to rev to 2k rpm to smoothly move ur car... i alreayd sent a pm to u.. u will understand more on that..... yeah... the nut cant stand.. u cant lauch and balance with twin plate clutch
so if u are new and not use to hand brake during up hill get ready to mati engine wkakakaka... i mati engine so many time when i first change from hypersingle to twin plate.. but it grips like a ulu glu... no slip at all
Hi friend, your meant is twin plate hard to smoothly move the from stationary. Have to high rev abit isn't it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all...
i got many spot got rust on the car body...

can DIY ?

i thinking...
1. use sand paper or machine sander/dremel with wire mesh bit to remove rust
2. take it to shop with welding machine ask them weld ( what shop got? exhaust shop can ar? )
3. use the putty ppl use for car body to cover it back
4. use find sand paper to make the surface flat again
* But will looks ugly lar .. the putty is visible without new paint
.. but can save cost

how u think? can work or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience