Oct 19, 2006

HKS Grounding Kit

Guarantee New Stock
-100% Brand New In Box
-Increase Horsepower.
-Improve Fuel Efficiency by 5% to 10%.
-Increase Torque & Response
-Stabilize Idling & Improve Engine kick Over

Material: Outer layer of transparent silicone skin can withstand high temperature degrees and anti corrosion
Include 6 grounding cable!!! sizes 30cm 40cm 60cm 70cm 80cm 90cm. Tengok atas gambar, It's cable is even bigger than Pivot Megaraizin punya!

(1) engine start performance, easily startup! - Connected to the starter motor around.
(2) spark plug arcing enhanced power upgrade! - Connected to the cylinder head periphery.
(3) power generation, charging efficiency to extend battery life! - Connected to the generator nearby.
(4) engine combustion efficiency, fuel efficient! - Connected to the injector nearby.
(5) headlight brightness upgrade, driving safer. - Connected to the tank near the rack or fender.
(6) car audio electrical equipment performance! - Connected to the firewall around the screw.

RM54 only!
- Sesuai untuk proton, perodua, honda, citreon, toyota, nissan dan lain2
- Post semenanjung tambah RM6, Sarawak RM9, Sabah RM11
Berminat call 010-2688375 atau tinggal sms kalau x angkat. Tq.
- Boleh COD Mon-Thur 7-9pm kat Sri rampai lrt or Wangsa Walk setapak, Friday(Shell Kesas tepi Proton show room) 8pm. Boleh pasang on the spot!(caj sikit jer)

p/s: Kepada sesiapa yang berminat boleh sms saya dan i akan sms bank account kepada anda. Selepas payment dibuat, sms saya nama+alamat yang lengkap. Saya akan pos pada keesokan hari dan sms tuan/puan poslaju tracking number. Tqvm!

Attachments

Last edited:

dreamZz

Known Member
Oct 19, 2006
Bump!

---------- Post added 06-06-2013 at 12:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 06-05-2013 at 08:47 PM ----------

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Detailing Guru's,

Currently facing the issue of Soft Paint. Its a Honda Accord 2004 in Black and the main problem is that after I've refined the finish with M205 on an Optimum Finishing Pad, the finish is great. The problem occurs when I'm trying to remove residue polish. No matter how soft I am, the cloth will 100% leave some scratches.

The clothes are clean and in fact I've even opened a new one fresh from the pack and still the same issue. Any ideas how I can resolve this? Would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience