Hi Guys any Idea/Advice on Tire n Rim???????????

devilsrules

Known Member
Jul 1, 2009
Hi guys.:itsme:.I'm getting my new CITY soon.:burnout:.don't know which RIMS suits it best...any ideas????
Any Reco on tires Brand..Getting 205/45/16...both good in dry n Wet..normally drive around 110-130KM/H during wet n bit hard cornering..(Late to WORK)..HeHe..Budget around RM300-RM350 per piece...My new baby is Black color...

My choices for RIMS-

1) Gold Enkie RPF1-Replica
2) Spoon RegaMaster-Replica
3) Or your Reco's/ Pic of your Baby City..?

Tires choices are-

1) Yokohama S-Drive
2) Yokohama AD08-Heard not that good in wet for AD07 n Expensive
3) Yokohama A-Drive R1
4) Toyo T1R-Heard not too good reviews on it :hmmmm:
5) Falken ZE912-(Current using 16" on my Old City n 18" on Accord-would consider getting it again)
6) Bridgestone RE001
7) Or your reco's...

Thank U for the advice n viewing..Good Day

rexysky

Sep 15, 2008
16'' dunno la...
just got my yoko a-drive r1 205/45/17......good grip n very quiet.....
compare to the lousy falken ziex 195/55 n 50/15......

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Bro jsut go for 18" or 17", Tak main 16 16, heheheh. I can help you search for rims, just tell me.

Your baby is black colour, you like silver rims, gold, black or twin colour or what?

hbr1

Jun 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi starkiller. what kind of matte-black rims can you get? preferably 8-spokes. Vios 04' here.
Saw some nice 17" enkei/advant replicas in lowyat but they aren't black :(

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
hi starkiller. what kind of matte-black rims can you get? preferably 8-spokes. Vios 04' here.
Saw some nice 17" enkei/advant replicas in lowyat but they aren't black :(
Price range bro? Will try my best to research for you!

Alcip

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Subang Jaya
Hello,
From your tyre list...seems like there's a mixed choice.There is UHP,extreme tyres etc.
When it comes to tyres,it all boils down to what you really want/need.Either you want to go for comfort,max grip,noise,wet grip,dry grip,size available,QC of the brand or budget.
Most extreme tyres are noisy and hard (or minimal comfort),but grip is great.
From your list,if you really want good grippy tyre,go for AD08.I'm using them,and like them very much.I still haven't managed to break the grip in dry,and wet grip is better than S-Drive.But a bit on the expensive side.
Yoko A-drive,mediocre,S-Drive is better.
Toyo T-1R ok...but expensive for the quality that you get.
Falken,difficult to get perfect balance and alignment...?poor QC
Bridgey..too expensive for the quality that you get.
You can try Michelin PS3,champion in wet,and good in dry,and relatively cheap too (made in Thailand).Pray hard that they have your size.
OK,your call.
Thanks

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi peeps, just want to share my recent little DIY project. I just refabric'd my wira door panels. Took me half a day to do it (excludes searching and buying materials). Generally quite satisfied with the results. It is available on my blog site, http://justz.blogspot.com

Once viewed, comments are welcomed. And if anyone wud like my services of refabric their door panels just PM me. Thanks for viewing.. :_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience