Hi dzul here

Apr 29, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hello everyone...my name is dzul shuhada.from bandar baru bangi...i've been following this site since 2005 and its been 9 years..but never registered even once...i really like the motorsport scene nowdays especially our malaysian car modification scene....i drive a bluebird fwd u11 sr20.looking fwd to get know u guys.thanks

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hello everyone...my name is dzul shuhada.from bandar baru bangi...i've been following this site since 2005 and its been 9 years..but never registered even once...i really like the motorsport scene nowdays especially our malaysian car modification scene....i drive a bluebird fwd u11 sr20.looking fwd to get know u guys.thanks
There is one Dzul here. :listen:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
There is one Dzul here. :listen:
That is why different id.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Welcome.....:driver:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im sure some of you guys know some roads where u get to have spirited drives.
Care to share any that you know of which does not have much 'flashy blue strobes' or 'supermonkeys on crotch rockets'

I know the guthrie highway is a very nice road to take a drive. Long, smooth and not much obstructions. The drive to ulu yam is great too. Nice windy roads but you have to be aware of the oncoming traffic.

Sharing is caring.....come on guys :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience