HHO Hydrogen Cell for Power & Fuel efficient!

davidlifestyle

Aug 17, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
HHO Hydrogen Cell for Power & Fuel efficient

How Much It Cost For The Above Items ???
If Cheap Then Can Consider La But If Expensive Better Save The Money On Put Petrol To Car.

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
since this is a serious talk, i wanted to share something..

well, we (me n my frens in college) have done some performance evaluation to a 4cyl gas engine equipped with HHO generators, and from the test we've done so far it really does help the fc without any power losses..no apparent side effects on the materials, and low emission (since less hydrocarbon fuel used..

however, the test only shows the good effects on low rpm, higher rpm need more supply of hydrogen to achieve the same effect..

its true hydrogen will cause embrittlement to steel due to its higher burning temperature but in this case, the gas is not pure hydrogen..its H202, like the one we got when doing the 'pop' test in high school..even though the combustion temp rise up a bit to around 2500K-3000K, it is still within range as normal combustion temp is around 2000K (i guess forced induction engine also run somewhere around 2500K also)..

the trick of reducing fuel consumption is simple, hydrogen have energy content and its a flammable gas..so when added to gas engine, its helps the combustion process, just like NGV..since burning hydrogen produce H20, then its better than nat.gas which is a hydrocarbon..less CO2 the air we breath (and it use distillised water/air bateri, so its far cheaper)

IMHO, if some of u wanted to install the HHO generators, go on cos its already works..only the long time effect have not been known yet (by me so far)..however, make sure u find someone who really know how to install it since hydrogen is a flammable, odourless, colourless gas..one mistake, then bye bye..

u can find a lot of website that shows how HHO generators work, testimonials, and stuff..but take everything with a pinch of salt..

hydris

Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
No I've not install in an Innova..but I going to maybe after Raya. Since innova is a 2.0 lit engine, I'd suggest you install a bigger tank. i.e. 800ml that can last for 800km and have more hydrogen output.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

I've installed the 800ml tank in my hyundai Tucson and works better. The installation will take about an hour or less.

hydris

Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
The installation cost is RM30.

Yes, the tank has to be refilled with filtered water after 800km or 8 hrs of driving which ever comes first. It's normal to refill the tank as the water get used up when it changes into gas. Since the device comes with an indicator light, it'd be much easier to monitor.

davidlifestyle

Aug 17, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
the installation is cheap but how about the product cost ???
then do you got website regarding this product is coming and from which country made ??

hydris

Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
This product is a DIY unit which I innovated myself from studying this technology for about 5 years. I've produce several prototypes with several types of casing.ie. plastic. acrylic and what not. However, the best casing is of stainless steel that could withstand the heat and harsh condition in the engine bay. Major problem with all product is overheating of the electrode which leads to heavy vapour and meltdown of the device. That is why some other product will last for a few months and later fail due to uncontrol current. However, I've found a method to control this stray current and avoid overheating of the electrode elements. Hence, minimise vapour and maximise gases. This product is sold on the internet and from word of mouth. I normally update my blog when I've installed in a vehicle for viewers reference.

The price of the product is indicated in my blog below:

My Hydro Booster

However, the 800ml unit will cost about RM300 only. The product is a combination of local and imported material.

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
bro hydris, ur tech looks very promising.... how does this respond to frequent high revers like me? will the car detonate or something? i'm using a 1.5efi

hydris

Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
N/A cars will not have early detonation but there might be a problem with turbo b'cos adding hydrogen is like having a higher octane fuel. Hydrogen creates quicker and bigger burning, I'm not sure what is the effect to turbo engine.

Last edited:

hydris

Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
It does not matter b'cos it still burns in side the chamber and normal ECU will detect earlier if there is any abnormal activity to the engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi kawan2 semua, I need some help here about upgrading my engine performance.

I am driving a Ford Telstar 1999 2.0 16V with auto transmission. I would like to actually put in the electric supercharger which comes together with a chip that supposedly will increase my car with extra 15-20 bhp. Is it ok with this ?

I am also looking for MatSpeed coz my friend told me he can custom make camshaft. I was told he is in Shah Alam. Can anyone be kind enough to give me his contact ??????

With...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience