Here is my SHOTS......thanks for viewing

jgv5383

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
Ipoh
Me with my car oredi 3years....so far,relation ship is still very stable and not wish to change it yet...i treat it as my wife n the one can share all my pain...i think most of u same with me too...rite?Anyway..I love my car!!!

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
nice car la broooo!! evoooooo.. its a killer dude! really..

cars ar.. needs 2 be taken care well of.. coz if u neglect.. then ur car turn into "merajuk" mode..

like mine la.. b4 use hks hiper exhaust .. then change to mugen twin loop exhaust.. then my car now "merajuk".. need 2 find other exhaust.. hks super drager/dunk megaphone..

BUMP! nice car!

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
my fav car......... nice car u have dere.... almost own one last time but the owner sell it off after he agree to sell to me to another person with higher price...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
drft_240sx: yeah..now u mention it, i do notice that the car does not have the wide body of a Evo6 nor Evo5 ...might be a EVo4 since the pic is not so clear.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how would you reckon that a car which can speed up double of an average car but being thrased just like any other cars on the road

when we was asked to do some stone chips touch up, we nearly faint seeing how badly this was thrashed so called detailer - and regularly wash by them as well

severe marring and swirls

swirls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience