Help with Kejara points

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Hi guys,

I have posted this here before. Up until today I have not resolved this Kejara points issue of mine :(. My Kejara points accumulated up to 23 already and I don't know what to do. JPJ records shows that my license has been 'blacklisted' which means I can't renew right? I have written an appeal but they say I still have to surrender my license for 3 months.

The other day I was caught speeding so that means my points has gone up to 23 + 10 = 33 points already. So what will happen if I surrender my license? Will they reset to 0?

Please help guys, I really don't know these stuff. Anyone with contacts in JPJ who can help? I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hey i wanna know about this matter too...if you let say was caught doing 75km/h over the speed limit....adds 10 kejara point....but will they arrest you and bring to court when wanna pay the summon?damn scared to go balai n pay ler...eheheheh...thanks...

cyclonite
laneh....damn speedfreak a you :P

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
SataniC:

I normally drive very slow and carefully wan ler... really. When I got summoned I was test driving a BMW 525i that's why I power shift all the way then kena lor :sad_smile:

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
sakuraguy: you've got PM :embaressed_smile:

btw if you don't mind maybe you could give me your contact number as well so we can get in touch?

Thx.

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
SataniC said:
hey i wanna know about this matter too...if you let say was caught doing 75km/h over the speed limit....adds 10 kejara point....but will they arrest you and bring to court when wanna pay the summon?damn scared to go balai n pay ler...eheheheh...thanks...

cyclonite
laneh....damn speedfreak a you :P
did u guys know that
if you dont have any driving licence
you wont get any KEJARA points when you summoned by police even the car/motorcycle is registered under your name?

satanic
no la... they wont arrest you, unless if your name have WARAN TANGKAP in their database
if kena waran tangkap, they will arrest you on the spot, then next working day will go to court.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
u blacklisted but stil can drive a? mean ur license not expired yet?

i so curious....u oledi got problem wit kejara but u stil can speeding and added 10 more points to it....

for ur case i not sure, las time my bro blacklisted because P license with expired roadtax n insurance car. so direct blacklisted, write and email appeals later for bout 6months to kl jpj (my bro at sabah)....

and finally, the license can be renew after getting notification from jpj kl....

for ur info,my bro send letter every week.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys.. need help here. im driving a satria neo. n i did my exhaust at JFA, sunway.. 4-1 header, one mid box, 2 inches piping ( i think, or maybe 2.2 around there la) n HKS hyper muffler( straight).. the power is nice, the sound also nice.. its just that, its really noisy..

so just yesterday, i decided to change my muffler to a quiter one. a S flow. so i bought this tanabe hyper medallion from a friend of mine.. so i went to a normal exhaust shop, n change the muffler..

the prob is, i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience