Help! Where to study?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
What school also good. All depends on how much effort and time you are willing to pay for the study. Of cause, talent also another thing. A lot of people didn't even study for specific subject but end up with become a pioneer in that field. The different is only studying can save you plenty of time and hardcore effort + got a paper to convince people to give you a chance to work.

I see plenty of youngster studying at college or U but they have no vision or planning. Studying because everyone else also study and having that piece of paper is sort of cool. Going school not for study but to join friends and looking for chics. I hope you know what you are doing and should prepared for wearing a dirty coverall after your mechanic school. There is no bad school but only poor quality student. All school also the same, teacher give you only 1 and you need to find the other 9 by your own self. Not to forget, in mechanic field, many things are heavily rely on experience. Just like how to open a seized screw with loosed head, besides chisel and hammer, you can also drill a hole then use easy-out or just weld another bolt onto it then open it by a wrench. I don't think any book in any college will teach you such thing. Just don't think that after school you can become a real mechanic. Real life is different compare to a training environment. This is a very good subject to study but it is as hard as studying laws or pharmacy.

Thats the thing lor. I like to know if all these colleges are good enough or not.. i oso dowan waste my dad money. >.< i dowan to to see their advertisement then kena con or something.. thats y looking 4 real feedback and comment from taiko's here.

not simply syok lah bro. i only worry if i start study then realise the skool no good. then really spoil my future, bro..
ur future is not on them, but is in ur own hand... if the coll not good, nvm, u still can study by urself when u working, then try harder to learn more, dun b like Proton ppl in servisk center.. try to update urself & try to apply more short course in Jap or USA or UK.. or even GER... thats made a good mech but not the coll who made them...

for my suggestion is go for tractor malaysia.. quite good tat academy.. and they giving alot of practical lesson... and the lecturer is good too...
TOC.. many richguy's son there.. they jz like to fooling around and "sin ka lan" about car... the school equitment is good but too bad those student dislike to study....

for my suggestion is go for tractor malaysia.. quite good tat academy.. and they giving alot of practical lesson... and the lecturer is good too...
TOC.. many richguy's son there.. they jz like to fooling around and "sin ka lan" about car... the school equitment is good but too bad those student dislike to study....
i like the word 'sin ka lan'... hahahaa:rofl::rofl:
cos now days got too many 'sin ka lan' in everywhere..:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom