Help on Mid

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Hi there all ice sifu.
Jus wan to ask for recommendation on a pair of Mid that is good in Vocal and 'loudness" - meaning the sound must come out...aiyah i dunno how to explain la...hope u guys understand.
i am not looking for component set bcos i aredi have two pairs of tweeter...so i jus wan the mid range...
My budget...preferably below 500...
Thanx for reading

Last edited:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
ehh...
nobody can point out ar?
i aredi check the old thread...most of them was with regards to component set
mostly mb quart and focal and etc...
but since i already have tweeters...i thought i might be able to save on the tweeters and not buy the component set and get myself a better mid with my budget...
Or the fact is that they don't sell only the mid? everything must come in component? pls enlighten...
btw...i am using a boschmann 6.5" component now...
i think that my tweeters is overpowering it but when i lower down my tweeter...the sound is not clear...
and i run a full active system....
can anybody pls help?

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
I have a pair of Peerless CSC-X 6.5" mid/bass with model number 850123 to let go. Brand new item, last time ordered from Solen.ca for about RM700 including shipping to Malaysia. Willing to let go for RM500 now. Had changed my plans of my system hence no longer using it.

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
good vocal good buy

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
i was in pro, but enter last minute just to help the organisers, only used my old car, basic system only, cincai tuning, hehe...malu la air cond also rosak, luckily judge was an ok guy

Pegasus_waja

Jul 31, 2006
icic but wat i know is the champion car wira win around 10 point to the second car.
how many point u lost to him?

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
probly another 4-5 pts i dont remember.....but that wira using p9 and scanspeak, kenot fight lor...hehe

Pegasus_waja

Jul 31, 2006
haha~ that wira will be very strong.
the coming competition i will join~ so hope got chance meet with u and try to fight with u :> hehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How envious are you at these 4 lucky Malaysians who won an all expense paid trip by Shell Helix to Abu Dhabi for their Fastest 48 hrs of their lives?? They'd be among the 200 guests from over 20 countries who will be visiting the one and only, famous Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, an intense ride in the world's fastest roller coaster in the form of a Ferrari, dubbed the Formull...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience