help needed: starbo G-12 wiring guide

cicak_turbo

Known Member
Feb 2, 2005
Selangor
guys,

does anyone here know how to wired this TT? i don't know where to tap all the wires la.. appreciate if someone could guide on this

cicak_turbo

Known Member
Feb 2, 2005
Selangor
khguan said:
actually wat is dat thing?
its a turbo timer with dual autostart function, digital rpm and etc..

but me and Otromen don't know how to install it laa.. don't know which wire to connect to. i've searched the net already.

moshpit21

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hi bro.. i'm having starbo g-12 turbo timer now..

i dont know how to install it, and was searching on the net, and found that u were asking ard.. so, do u know how to install it?? the wires diagram??

please if u do, mind to share with me

[email protected]

thanks..

-peace-

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
my car using starbo timer...autostart function as well but i dunno the starbo is wat model...

instaled it at japan las time together wit the car at the time i bought it...should be completed wiring i think...

but i duno how to play the autostartt....duno how to set..

can come over check my wiring if u guys wan...i at setapak/wangsa maju

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
wah...see alot ppl using this timer and dunno how to connect. Luck i got mine install DIY with the help of user manual...Japanese > translated to English by my Japanese colleague hehehe

mivec16

Known Member
Jun 3, 2006
g88 said:
wah...see alot ppl using this timer and dunno how to connect. Luck i got mine install DIY with the help of user manual...Japanese > translated to English by my Japanese colleague hehehe
bro do u mine share with us how to diy that thing... n the manual oso... tq...

Jan 25, 2007
Installation of Starbo G-12 turbo timer.

Having bought one of these for a steal, it wasn’t too much of a chore to set it up, although did involve a significant amount of interior disassembly to wire up the handbrake switch and find the tachometer signal wire. I thought I’d post what I’d done as there seems to be no information about installing these on the web.

Wire identification:

Three large diameter wires Blue, Green and Red – These may or may not be housed in a three pin plug that connects to the wiring loom. Mine had spade terminals on them and was in a three pin plug.
One White, large diameter wire: Mine had a bullet connector on it.
Two smaller wires, Blue and red. Both of mine had bullet connectors on them.

Large Red: Connects to constant +12V
Large Green: Connects to ignition wire and activates timer when it senses the key is switched off. (ie: IGN1)
Large Blue: Connects to a secondary ignition wire. (ie: IGN2)
Small Red: Handbrake sensor. This wire will have +12 V on it, and when grounded through the handbrake switch, it will allow the timer to operate. The timer will not function without this connection.
Small Blue: Tachometer signal wire. When connected and the engine is running the green IGN light on the timer control panel will flash, and the engine revs will be displayed if you switch to tacho mode. The timer will not function without this connection.

Large White: I assume this wire connects to the start wire to crank the engine for the auto start feature. I did not connect this wire. The auto start feature is not well designed. There is no detection of whether the vehicle is in neutral, therefore even with the handbrake on there is a chance the car may move if the engine is cranked. Not only is this not good for your starter motor, it is not good for pedestrians or cars parked in front of you. I am also unsure of how the timer detects that the engine has started, it appears to try to crank the engine for around ten seconds. It has never taken 10 seconds for my car to fire, therefore the timer may run the starter motor for too long – also not good.

To set the turbo timer (when on manual) or clock, hold down the small set button and push the one to the left for hours, and the right for minutes. In auto mode, the turbo-timer sets an idle time based on your revs and the duration of your trip. If you idle in traffic for a while it even reduces the time required.

Good luck and feel free to distribute this information around the web as there is no setup info available for this turbo-timer.

Mat_Isam

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
bring up this post after such along time....
bro walch277 can u help me... idont know la how to setting
the timer for autostart/warm up engine....
i've already installed it, and all function seems good...
when i press test button my car will autostart but for 10 secs only ...in the autostart mode i noticed that it will
stay in the same mode for 5 times press. looks like have to set up the time....but i dont know how...appreciate if u could help me...tq

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
when i press test button my car will autostart but for 10 secs only ...in the autostart mode i noticed that it will
stay in the same mode for 5 times press. looks like have to set up the time....but i dont know how...appreciate if u could help me...tq
bro isam,function 4 timer jd x?both mode,manual or auto..mine jd..tp bile enjin off,dat starbo also off..how bout urs?suppose it's still on n show clock for the autostart function nt..

care 2 share,can kontek me @ 0126983802

Bump:
bro isam,function 4 timer jd x?both mode,manual or auto..mine jd..tp bile enjin off,dat starbo also off..how bout urs?suppose it's still on n show clock for the autostart function nt..

Bump:

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
hi bro isam and bro ajik. mine also starbo. but i think not g-12, maybe older one. my starbo wiring is ok but test button is not functioning.

bro isam, did your wiring is perfect?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro...

Where can i find a air cond shop tat can do custome made piping or shaw I say welding.? My perdana twin turbo aircond gas leak and very obvious tat the pipe i did before in Johor is leak again. Now i asking any shop in cheras or KL area can do tat. The piping is different from the original perdana.

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience