Help me sifuuu... plz.....

Dec 3, 2008
Any sifu could help me to give the recommendation for SQ.
I wanna buy Component Speaker, Subwoofer, Rear speaker, and power amp but im confuse which brand is the best but low cost. And my budget below RM 2k.. plz sifuu help me

Last edited:

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
Any sifu could help me to give the recommendation for SQ.
I wanna buy Component Speaker, Subwoofer, Rear speaker, and power amp but im confuse which brand is the best but low cost. And my budget below RM 2k.. plz sifuu help me
buy 2nd hand stuffs:
Component: rm300?
SUB: RM300?
Amp: RM1K for 4 ch?
installation/wiring/etc:RM400?

don't need rear speakers for SQ.

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
hehehe.....difficult la to get any sq stuffs for that budget....but can try la.....i've got few 4 ch branded amps below that price range....used and new ones......and for subs.....hmmm....i've got a pair of brand new TechForce woofers by Macrom....not sure of specs,whether it's a woofer or subwoofer....rm400 a pair.....or maybe just get one good 10" sub.......:driver:

Minimalis

Dec 3, 2008
Thanks sifuuuu...
btw i was looking at the market place ice there a brand like RF punch with the low price.
can sifuu give me the advice for this stuff is good or not?
ROCKFORD FOSGATE Punch P1S412 12" P1 Subwoofer + ROCKFORD FOSGATE Punch P162S Component Speaker System and i dont know for the power amp to suit this....

This is a good set or not sifuu... and i think ill do this project for long term n buy 1 by 1 until all the item i get. can sifuu help me because dont know about this stuff.
Thanks sifuu...

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
used those Rockford components b4.....cheap,made in China(can't kutuk much coz there are some good china made stuffs) but didn't last me long........since it's a long term project,why not get a good hu first:smokin:...then amp,then component....finally subs....just that i suffered by getting my subs first....freakin power hungry subs..hahaha....so i got rid of them and got myself diff subs....so,i think better get hu n amps first.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..can anyone tell me where i can get air filter box for my kelisa and wht is the estimate price?I am residing in Kajang & i really need you guys to help me out.Tq:bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience