Help me on AE 101 cannot start

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

HKNP

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
sbirdz said:
1995 seg AE101? rm34k.... original engine? 4afe woh...

*mouth senget a bit already*...

hahaha!! high low of course won't find it.. last year around nov-december time, I seems to find that a lot at my house there.. (Seri Kembangan down until Serdang)... like mushroom.. ones.. right after I got my car... but lately.. AE101 seem to be rare item again... maybe season haven't come gua... but u should goto here.. coz Feilo is searching for one..too.. and Jimmy also hor...

use this link..

and err... i dun think the glue part u mention is correct.. Factory glue.. means never got banged is meant to be kindya thin... and u can see it is not as ugly as hand made ones... u can see the surface is sort of one time goes one.. not like sapu sapu and then like bukit bukao ones... ^_^ and give u one extra hints.. SEG AE101-111 behind comes with a carpet cover until whole CARboot!....if any of the carpet is being cut out, hahha!!! man!! straight kasi Target at their body corner headlamp side there.. probably got some banging effect already ones..

and if u are talking about the radiator tangki... the one we are using is 1 liter water.. mine is same..but I found one 2 liter ones.. rm150.. ^_^ tembaga ones...(standard le).. but 2 liter man!! hahaha!! cooling awesome... :P but have to wait mine to pecah first... already coming soon de..can see those effect coming.. and if in front of the bumper ones is ur aircond tangki..

well, u list down some info on the link given la.. maybe they will be able to find one for u.. ^_^
What link ??? Can you post it here..
By the way, what is the normal market price for AE101?

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Ok. White smoke that all brother mean is stim... that only happen when start after long long rest (car)..... specially morning or night cold wheather.. sometime that can form water.. that very good sign for the engine....

And for the rpm is around 1.1k also mean normal to get the engine warm up.... my car reach 1.3k++ ler......

HKNP

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
ohhh.... that means good news for me... Just found another seller of his SEG 1.6 MANUAL situated at Ipoh... but when I call bank, they say they dun provide loans for 12 years old cars :(
So any1 interested in paying 34k cash??

sleepyfellow

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
KL
Visit site
HKNP said:
ohhh.... that means good news for me... Just found another seller of his SEG 1.6 MANUAL situated at Ipoh... but when I call bank, they say they dun provide loans for 12 years old cars :(
So any1 interested in paying 34k cash??
Get Se Limited or Le lar...cheaper. By all means avoid loans. There I've done my part to warn you. Now I can sleep well :P

cheers

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Har... sure boh?

Wanna know my car r.. haha!! err..loan is 20k le..but can loan up to 30k ones.. hahah!! but after my kancil case... sorry le...Mr.Cute Bank.... 8.0% interest... basket r.. wanan telan me up ka.. so ended up... I just loan 20k with 7.5% interest..and for 4 years... ^0^ not bad...hahaha!! and btw..my car is 13 years old already..this year 14... :D

can de... loan from bank...but probably can't loan too much and the %tage charges is very high... reason is same like u goto sparepart shop... "Halo!Tauke.. ur car what car... TOYOTA leh!!! u drive TOYOTA so everything also follow TOYOTA price ma" hahahaha!!

HKNP

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
lolzzz.

The 2nd hand dealer says the loan thru them to the bank is 6% max... how true is that? Any one familiar with loans and interest calculation??

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
^_^ the salesman always say 6% can get ones..coz if they tell u.. err..no le..8%... surely u pengsan right..hahaha!!! ^_^

basically that standard percentage he mention is only applicable for local cars... or new car... :D

HKNP

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
sbirdz said:
^_^ the salesman always say 6% can get ones..coz if they tell u.. err..no le..8%... surely u pengsan right..hahaha!!! ^_^

basically that standard percentage he mention is only applicable for local cars... or new car... :D
So the actual percentage is 8% right... siut... #$%@^

any place can get lower ar??

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Dun think so... but if u can whack up to 8k downpayment.. then just loan like 22K like that..for 4 year.. dun take too many year..

:)
then u be fine..and mine is just rm550/month :)

this is why sometimes seg is sort of hard to be bough up ones.. :P

btw the owner of this thread pengsan jor r? yo borther.. ur fren toyota really take to kemek already r? dun le.. :S

HKNP

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
I suppose will whack up 10k d/p... so what is the percentage like?? any idea??

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha..!!!got 4 year ..only good in toyota car...from corrola to lexus also..who wan service their car..can find me..kira kawan punya harga..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You have probably heard this story before about BMW working on a M-badged variant of the 1-Series. In fact it's been going on for years, we've seen spy shots and videos alleging to be that of the M-badged 1-Series, but nothing has been official, till now.

In an interview with German webzine "Auto-News", BMW M GmbH's Managing Director Dr. Kay Segler for the first time officially acknowledged the Bavarian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience