Help Me...keta Minum Air!

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
try check your thermostat, sometime if thermostat rosak (normaly close but in this case open)or removed thermostat the water or stim always "tendang balik" to the radiator and then radiator will tendang it to the reservoir..but in your case maybe blow head gasket..coz u say no leaking anywhere.correct me if i'm wrong ;)

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
Originally posted by maidenhead@Apr 8 2004, 03:18 PM
SPEEDSPiRiT,
yes! i'm not alone. gasket in which part to be exact? i'll let u know if it's ok.

g88,
water pump confirm ok...they say la.

Bert,
coolant just added. but it's still the same

lekalo,
alamak aku kena dol!!
reserve tank, water pump, tak bocorss. wait, water stopper? that's new...where is it? i will check. do rekemen me a pomen. doesn't matter if i get the same old answer. no harm checking lagipon enrich my knowledge. pm me or email me the address to [email protected].

dleetme,
alamak makan kari dan minum coke pulak. ngerinye bunyi! aku ingat manusia je bertindak demikian. does it function as a 'stop leak' thingy where it fills up leaks in the radiator? if it is, i just find those after-market bottles...?
my engine blow liow
cos of the water la!

the hose leaking and leaking and i tekan and tekan till about 190 4th gear
and when i change gear i heard noises llike turbo spooling sound like turbo kong
then i check my temp my god it's on H i slow down road side and stop and the engine DIED!

gasket kong!!!
radiator water GONE!!!

fuckiing hose broke and the water all came out!

now need to change engine kosong!
fucking sad la!
:(

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
Originally posted by limau@Apr 9 2004, 06:01 PM
try check your thermostat, sometime if thermostat rosak (normaly close but in this case open)or removed thermostat the water or stim always "tendang balik" to the radiator and then radiator will tendang it to the reservoir..but in your case maybe blow head gasket..coz u say no leaking anywhere.correct me if i'm wrong ;)
actually got leaking but very small leak and it dries up cos the engine bay is hot
so until when it really LEAK KAU KAU! then u know where it came from....

maidenhead
i suggest u check all the hose and replace it
dont be like me tekan then BLOW the engine!
damn it!
sad ler!

e-jump

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
yeah..i think so d crack is small
cannot trace it anywhere..
btw, do the additive that claim to seal small crack effective?
[ala, those jual at jusco etc.. d 1 u put in radiator..forgot d name oredi]

maidenhead

Feb 5, 2004
SPEEDSPiRiT,

holly fuckk! engine blown off! THAT IS the worst. i'm so sorry to hear that. i will change my hoses even if i don't find the leaks. cheaper option first, to prevent the unfuckinimaginable....

maidenhead

Feb 5, 2004
e-jump,
i wanna put that too but i'm not sure if it's compatible with my coolant and won't clog my cooling system.

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
speedspirit! the same thing happened to me man. but then mine was in a traffic jam, the car suddenly died. push aside check nothiing. wait for it to cool down, add water n drove back. nx day see.. the F and the T connector burst. sigh... luckily nothing happened to my engine..

eh people.. if gasket blow what will happen to the car ar? hmm..
coz now i change the connector already but the temmp still quite high wor..

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
Originally posted by lekalo@Apr 8 2004, 12:57 PM
i've got a solution... tested and proven by me.. )
u put chicken curry powder in ur radiator... no joke
cos my dad is working in the generator business in sabah, can really save alot
but remember never use fish curry powder
cos will oxidize ur radiator okay?
peace!
Ok.. ok.. but I couldn't help laughing! Sori!

Well, foodstuffs can come in handy, but what's the chicken curry powder :D supposed to do? :lol: Mark the lines orange? make the car taste better? Or make it more POWDERful??? :lol: sori!

Hey, no offence, dleetme! Main² je. ;)

But as I said, yes foodstuff can be useful, coz our Ford buruk masa student times kena drink coke! YES! We poured 4 litres of Coca-Cola in the radiator to flush a lot of shyte out ok? Yup, we did drive around a few hundred meters with a coca-cola filled radiator. But it REALLY does make the radiator purge a shitload of clogged oil. And yes it does look like cirit / diarrhoea, hence PURGE.
hmm.. after putting the Coke into the radiator, how do u flush it all out ? is there a way ? hmm...

by the way is this reccomended ?

Carrera

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
SP/BM/PG/BW
Visit site
Originally posted by yeongk@Apr 29 2004, 05:36 AM
Hi All,

My problem was solve after i have change the pump gasket two week ago. :lol:

I don't know it is pump or what <_< it locate at upper left of engine head cover. there are actually some leakage there.
Hey yeongk, why that day never heard that u got this problem...now settle ar? Mostly cause by leakage la.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which muffler type best suits automatic cars?

S-flow? N1? :hmmmm:
Also, how do aftermarket exhaust systems (e.g. HKS, Apexi, J's Racing) do for auto cars? Are they all for manual? :hmmmm:

Share your experience on exhaust for auto cars :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience