Hello there everyone

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Hi, Alex here... ^^

I'm erm, rather taken by the 3rd gen RX-7, to put it mildly...and I'd like to learn more about the car, the engine and the concept of eevrything rotary-related.

Currently driving a Wira....but aiming for a 3rd gen as a weekend warrior in roughly 7 years to come. So, I'll take that time to gain as much knowledge as I can about all aspects of the car.

Hope everyone here will guide me along the way.

Thanks for reading ^^

Cheers ppl

master7

Known Member
May 7, 2005
hey dude......
u are welcome to the RE club.....now or after 7 years ...always.....

just one thing.......u WILLLLL LOVE the car,once u buy it.....

endless551

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Visit site
7yrs is not a long time to wait.. I've waited 17yrs for my 2nd Gen since I was little. And its all worth it.

Last edited:

Savanna 12A

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
KUL
Visit site
endless551 said:
7yrs is not a long time to wait.. I've waited 17yrs for my 2nd Gen since I was little. And its all worth it.

Endless551, you're right man! My Savanna was my childhood dream. Only got it after 20 years!

And now it's 25 years old and still going strong. Think of applying for a classic status.

Cheers!
SK

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
Savanna 12A said:
Endless551, you're right man! My Savanna was my childhood dream. Only got it after 20 years!

And now it's 25 years old and still going strong. Think of applying for a classic status.

Cheers!
SK
thats cool mate...10 years down the line, prolly the FD would be a classic too hahaha

my main interest lies in the engine itself. a real marvel of a concept from ol' felix haha . wish i could teardown and rebuild a 13b *hints*

cheers