helicopter rotating noise

Supachip

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
3 weeks ago, while on the way to wangsa maju, the front undercarriage part of the car suddenly appeared to produce "kruk kruk kruk" noise at 60-70km with foot on throttle.

Once throttle was lifter, noise will gone.

Went back home, lifted the car to check for free play on both front wheel bearings. Apparently, no freeplay at all.

Went to workshop, swapped 2 driveshaft, pumped in a new RHS wheel bearing. Changed left and right engine mounting but problem still persisted.....

Definitely not piston knocking noise as there's no engine oil consumption and sparkplugs are clean, vehicle drives fine.

Exhaust piping also checked.

Everytime when the engine is under loading, e.g. slight slope, speed 60-70km/h, the "kruk kruk kruk" helicopter noise will appear.

I've checked with my friends (very experience technicians) but no one can tell where the noise is.

By the way, my car is stock 1.5 engine, 16" rim, lowered.

I really out of idea already.

Any pro pro pro sifu here can help me?

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
this may not be relevant,

but check the mudguard under ur car
maybe loose

cause last time my brother's car also showing same symptom
so when he goes around 80, the plastic piece flew towards the tyre and make the exact same type of sound
once above that speed or when he let's go of the pedal, the sound disappears

Supachip

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
satria_95 said:
Supachip,
Does your car vibrate when you step on the accelerator?
Yes, indeed, when step on the throttle pedal, I can feel like metal parts are knocking/rotating.

Definitely not the mudguard, I've checked.

I start to suspect that problem might be coming from the differential gears......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For anyone embarking on a budget sim rig journey considering using a cheap / spare TV instead of computer monitor, this is what I gathered from my recent sim racing experience, comparing my existing 55″ 1080 TV setup to a computer monitor.

While the expansive TV screen offered immersive visuals, the computer monitor brought forth a sharper focus on details and a faster response...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience