>>Hardcore Subaru<<

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
Its definitely a boxer engine. Just the add ons that we cannot see. The twin custom intake is a giveway.

700hp?? hahaha. You gotta be kidding. Most subaru with extreme mods have a hard time hitting 400hp. The boxer engine isn't that great to be moded. You can screw me up with Juns D1 machine for all i care. But its just too hard to make big HP even with an STi engine. Whats more many guys in UK swap engines with 2.5L US spec ones. Whats more the constant complaints by many tuners to make big power on the boxer engine.
I think its RE engine
see above quote. He have said everything.

Supercharger? then what is that silver tubing on the left in the second picture? Isn't that mostly known as the pipe from the turbo down there?
:rolleyes:

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
I think should their using ej25 which is 2500cc which have the special customised throttle body at top mount of the engine. Correct if i am wrong

Ivan54

Known Member
Dec 5, 2008
i think it belongs to one of the guys over at NASIOC .
custom throttlebody with inverted manifold design.its definately over the 500whp range.

Bump: i think it belongs to one of the guys over at NASIOC .
custom throttlebody with inverted manifold design.its definately over the 500whp range.

nakamichi

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
looks like a EJ for me but wt custom intakes.... very neat job done...

cheers

Bump: looks like a EJ for me but wt custom intakes.... very neat job done...

cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:) Hi there,

Was wondering where do you buy those heat shielded coils, something that looks like aluminium foils...

i.e. those used for exhaust, extractor, to actually protect overheating of the components, or to keep cool...

saw some turbo cars with those, but dunno where to get.... anyone?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience