Sep 17, 2008
Agreed and we find the restaurant...hahahhahhaa:biggrin:

SF, but small town food quiet cheap one, right?.....:driver:
Yup, but not if we get to choose, then different story :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
All buy one loaf of bread. RM2.40
We will be waiting for u to come back from Tanjung Malim with new tyres in our own houses. :rofl:
Drive safe :rolleyes:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
After buying tyres at Tg Malim, apa lagi go test your tires going up genting la hahaha. Use the old road from Tg Malim to Batang Kali.

By the way, besides Tg Malim, Batang Kali also got quite a selection of tyre shops there. Didn't have the chance to survey the prices as I was with friends going to Happy Pond to try our luck on fishing siakap hahaha.

P.S: If go Tg Malim, give me a holla. I'll probably drop by (If I'm available la hahahaha).

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

At least famous Tg. Malim pau lah! but I heard is not nice.....:banghead:

Wait for your tyres to bald first then we talk....:biggrin:
Haven't eaten pau yik mun for quite sometime. Bought pau at a malay seller in the old town. he only have 3 selections: Kaya, Kari Ayam and Kacang Merah. Steaming the paus using bamboo baskets. Last time bought, only cost RM 1 per piece haha. At times, surprisingly the pau still remains warm after a period of time.

But, apparently he meniaga ikut suka. Today ada, tomorrow takde hahaha. Also another famous mamak shop in Tg Malim is Ghani at old town. Has a few other shops owned by his brother / son. Very old school looking interior hahaha.

P.S: Suddenly from tires to food hahaha.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
After buying tyres at Tg Malim, apa lagi go test your tires going up genting la hahaha. Use the old road from Tg Malim to Batang Kali.

By the way, besides Tg Malim, Batang Kali also got quite a selection of tyre shops there. Didn't have the chance to survey the prices as I was with friends going to Happy Pond to try our luck on fishing siakap hahaha.

P.S: If go Tg Malim, give me a holla. I'll probably drop by (If I'm available la hahahaha).

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Haven't eaten pau yik mun for quite sometime. Bought pau at a malay seller in the old town. he only have 3 selections: Kaya, Kari Ayam and Kacang Merah. Steaming the paus using bamboo baskets. Last time bought, only cost RM 1 per piece haha. At times, surprisingly the pau still remains warm after a period of time.

But, apparently he meniaga ikut suka. Today ada, tomorrow takde hahaha. Also another famous mamak shop in Tg Malim is Ghani at old town. Has a few other shops owned by his brother / son. Very old school looking interior hahaha.

P.S: Suddenly from tires to food hahaha.
So more now tea time, hungry already....hahaha
Like that if go Tg. Malim for tyres must look you up.....:driver:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
hahahah boleh. If just want to come over for pau or tea time or lunch also can...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<_< when my kancil get pick-up sure got sound jijiji.... come out from the dashboard, time to stop the car also... where can i fix it? i dunno where the screw located, not the 1 in the surface of dashboard, any others inside??? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience