HAMSAP girl!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Lolz! Ya wor...very scary leh if those male try to act as a female...especially those if a male actually thought that is a girl and fall in love really will be very du lan to find out is a guy and that guy surely wont have the life to leave the TT area lolz!

Ya wor...TT with girls is much more fun...it add some spice to our TT....at least got some better view to look at during TT haha!

So, if any of u girls see this thread, feel free to post and let us know..once we know a majority of girls do exist in ZTH then can have a Teh Tarik Session...:biggrin:

then we need u to organize this TT lo.....:biggrin:

Oh...i guess u know her well Danz haha! Where does she normally post bro? Random girls picture ada dia punya picture ka? haha!

Me organise arr? I have to see whether any girls respond to this thread or not lo...but the title of this thread i think have to change...maybe i will open up a new post to attract female wild drivers to post then if majority of girls did respond then we might as well be able to have a TT. I bet loads of guys from ZTH will come for TT lolz! :biggrin:

The girl drifting is Leona Chin aka Acura...drive a 180SX

SF, Melody usually post funny toons and just for laugh ak jokes...

There' also a girl just joint not long..misskeylat she attend once kepong T with Evoz and the others...she drive a naza 206...met her before also during 206 DIY TT.

Carace also got post once in a while....

April yong, also posted a few post last time..

The forum have girls lah but it was old days during 2004~05 time...some have move on, some stay but seldom post then some still active..here's few of those i remember...

Bikinigal
mindysy
nicole_nic
whit3puppy
elaine2284
Acura
twistedangel
Ka_ren
deedee
Melody
ShunagHwa
Titanrev:biggrin:

You forgot one more female member...

the nissan silvia s15 samurai girl??

haha..sorry wrong call..thought it was her..btw she drifted 180sx last time when i saw her..

i tot the drift gurl driving 180sx..?

yep

The girl drifting is Leona Chin aka Acura...drive a 180SX

There' also a girl just joint not long..misskeylat she attend once kepong T with Evoz and the others...she drive a naza 206...met her before also during 206 DIY TT.

Carace also got post once in a while....

April yong, also posted a few post last time..

thnx for all the chicks info :biggrin:

You forgot one more female member...

hi :biggrin:

haha..sorry wrong call..thought it was her..btw she drifted 180sx last time when i saw her..

yep

thnx for all the chicks info :biggrin:

hi :biggrin:

Arrgggg:banghead: Girl also can drift ah???
Then I really wan to switch mode from NA FF to Evo AWD...:proud::proud::proud:

Woi~~fat gor....pls take my name off the list....there's another girl drifter here...cheaka aka Jane....she's very skillful...

TitanRev: Anyway to describe this hot chick that drives 206? Pretty ka? hehe! Like that i must ask evoz to try to ask her to come for TT again...Hmm....both of u would have been a nice couple if u were still single...lolz! Both drive same car...lolz! :biggrin:

wow....never thought someone revived this old topic....
bikinigirl don't know lost where liaw....
melody should still be in ipoh.
mindy still don't want to get married ahh?!.....hahaha
Ka_ren don't know whether came back to M'sia already or not with tteh.
nicole is happily married with dream hubby, dream car, dream house.... hehehehe

and me.....post less and not that active in zth anymore.

btw, ahfatt; when you edit titan's post; you forgot to include one unforgettable "lady" *ahem* someone's old flame........ hahahaha

boon, that old flame? :rofl::rofl: Where have you been?
still asking mindy when to ge married ah? after she come in here and stab kau you...hahahaha then elaine will come in also...Hahahaha

SF, ermmm ther 206 girl married already lah....

isn't she the 'drift girl'?

Am a 'Girl Friday'..:wink:

Hi TR..
Well, 'Sharing Is Caring'..:smile:
Hope u ppl enjoy the posts..

Hi bOOn.. hope ur fine..
yup me still ard Ipoh..
Just came back frm Genting & gosh lotsa readings to catch up..
& just finish compiling reports for my boss..
i still work even on hols..:wink:

Boon: Old flame? Carace Kwan ka? Lolz! Ya I happen to find this thread so, just kinda revived it and see how many girls exist in ZTH lo...and u shud come and on9 more often or go for TT lar...

Oh that 206 married ka? Must be damn hot i suppose..

Woi~~fat gor....pls put my name in the list....there's another girl here...TitanRev aka JOEy....she's very skillful in BJ and SM...

Muahahahahahahaaa!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

wow....never thought someone revived this old topic....
bikinigirl don't know lost where liaw....
mindy still don't want to get married ahh?!.....hahaha
Ka_ren don't know whether came back to M'sia already or not with tteh.
nicole is happily married with dream hubby, dream car, dream house.... hehehehe

and me.....post less and not that active in zth anymore.

btw, ahfatt; when you edit titan's post; you forgot to include one unforgettable "lady" *ahem* someone's old flame........ hahahaha

Come back here lepak, don't keep on logging in LYN and forget about ZTH. And who would that unforgattable "lady" would be?? :confused::confused:

Ah Harks!!! I GOT THE ANSWER!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

*SS15 Canai yam cha to discuss further on this....:biggrin:

Wow...melody drives mini cooper ka? Next time when i go ipoh must contact her to come out for TT liao if she dun mind haha! I'm still new here and glad that a girl finally reply in this post...and what's the name of ur post on jokes and etc?

Wow...melody drives mini cooper ka? Next time when i go ipoh must contact her to come out for TT liao if she dun mind haha! I'm still new here and glad that a girl finally reply in this post...and what's the name of ur post on jokes and etc?

SF,just search the red-highlighted words will do...

after read the 2 threads above,i bet you will be more stim~

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom