halfcut 1.5 - 1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

halfcut 1.5 - 1.8

syedxxx

Known Member
Sep 15, 2008
1. i have special edition 1.5 satria(yellow colour) complete halfcut. reason for selling is because i upgrade bigger engine . here are all the things ull be getting-
- dashbord . in perfect condition ,black colour . complete dashbord wiring and meter and everything else included with the dasbord.
-feul tank,absorbers and spring, disc brake ,
-engine complete with wiring ecu and gearbox
-bodypart satria 1.5 special edition

easy said, ull get everything like halfcut. lokation subang jaya. can view item anytime. ill email the pictures for serious buyers that cannot come and see for themselv.items price are negotiateable . i will give u the best price!
2. i have one original putra 1.8 driveshaft in very2 good condition,Putra original complete dashbord wiring and complete power box with lamp wiring.
- EVO3 Original absorbers and spring , EVO3 original intercooler piping(no intercooler)
-vr4 ORiginal Mounting

syedxxx

Known Member
Sep 15, 2008
update. call for best price ! seelling cheap ! wasting space in my house

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

update!

syedxxx

Known Member
Sep 15, 2008
negoooooooooooooo negoooooooo best pricee clear my storerooommm ! call 0108989251

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): No man should ever see the pathetic sight of his Supercar, injured by the sidewalk. Even less a barely-year-old LP570-4 Superleggera (The Latest GSL mind you) Reasons for cause aside, this wrecked exotic was seen half on and off the curb with it's passenger-side front substantially defaced and also missing a front wheel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience