the rest not paying/ not interested... i wanna take my money
back to fix my carb... its been too long already.... unless u
wanna make mine 1st stanley...

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
okie guys

i've finally got the time to do the exact costings for our beloved Panhard Rod project..

it's basically a tubing with 2 threaded sleeves welded at the ends, with 2 male rod-ends/rose-joints screwed in. The Rod-ends will have appropriate spacers to make them fit to the car. (also to convert certain sizes.. like M12 rod-end to a M10 bolt)

the materials i've gotten are decent in quality, this is the sorta things i wont skimp la, wanna do, better do properly right..?

because this is a limited run thing, costs of materials and machining will be premium.. YES it's not the cheapest, BUT it's still a lil' cheaper compare the TechnoToyTuning.

TechnoToyTuning is charging USD$125 for a Lateral Rod/ Panhard Rod. (RM500 :blink:) and they don't deliver outside the States!
http://www.technotoytuning.com/t3_site_pag...ts/panhard.html

after careful consideration, i'll be a nice guy and friend, to charge you guys a promotional price of RM300 per 'batang'
i'll be very very honest with you fellas, because it's a very low 'run, my costs are actually about RM250 per 'batang'.

let me earn abit la :P
The most important items were the Rod-ends, and they do cost! wahliaw.
2nd were the machined components..

oh, you pls give me your feedback on what sorta finishing you'd want for your items? hard-chromed or powder-coated?

anyways,
DEPOSIT
Adian paid RM100 for a Panhard Rod
Djan paid RM100 for 2 'rods (make it good, he says, and wants it powder coated)

MK84 wants the whole set for his AE86 race car project..
Acoustic maybe wants the whole set.. how la Chin?

i need a minimum of RM200 per 'batang' as deposit now.
i've already started machining the components liaw, just need to assemble and weld and do the finishing.

pls pls get back to me ASAP for your orders, one time offer for this low price..
PM me or call me on my h/p

thanks
and i hope for your support!

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
now no $$$ - bypass :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All sifu,

need help on my Viva converted to EF-DET 660 turbo engine

I'd remove the boostcut but I found problem when running at high boost, the sympton is funny sometime the car pickup/boost up smoothly unitl 1.0~1.2 bar, but most of the time the car boost showing 1.0 bar but car don't feel the pickup and some time "semput" and jerking.

Any idea what is wrong?
1) Is the fuel pressure not enough?
2) Any way to install an adjustable fuel regulator?Viva don't have return line, so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience