h22a turbo

willyhua

Dec 3, 2008
hi, now im h22a bot with 1.5mm headgasket, stock internal .0.4bar (rb25 turbo) stock sleeve& internal can boost up how many bar?

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Based on my experience(and some advise from the retired sifu Mr Turbo Sang), the maximum safe limit boosting on NA / stock factory internals not design for FI is 0.6 bar. To be on the safe side with stock internals, you may start with lower boosting, and gradually
increased if there is no sign of internals giving up...lol.
Leakage is kiddo stuff but dealing with pistons, crankshaft, bearing, gearbox fault is quite a headache.

Btw, H22a is quite torquey in stock form compare to other B or K series honda engine which is more of a smooth operator at redline.

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
U can safely up boost ur garret turbine with stock internal until 1bar pressure with good tuning.Ur ECU is important.BTW,changing to forged piston n forged conrod may helpfull to safely boost ur engine higher.H22a original conrod is the weakest point in h22a block.The stock sleeve can withstand until 20psi pressure with good tuning of hondata.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

About 2 years ago, while my dad was driving my car, the car jerked a few times then it stopped. He was driving in the highway that time at 110-140km/h. The fault was because the temperature meter was not working. So, i guess it overheated and all.

After repaired, the car was very rough n underpowered. The pistons also made so much of noise.

Anyway, the car has been repaired now. However, the pistons still make a slight noise if the car if driven with rpm lesser than 2k. Any suggestion on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience