Guys... the Nissan GT-R... visually.., the first of it's kind..? beats me..

tatayoung

Feb 7, 2007
This is the link to a vehicle in cardomain... check it out guys.. nissan either sat down with the guy and asked him how he went about modding the exterior from top to bottom or the just made their engineers use his pics as basic drawing plans.. either way.. the eclipse came first..

have a look...

Mitsu eclipse..

'New' GTR

Mitsu eclipse..

'New' GTR

Mitsu eclipse..

'New' GTR

Mitsu eclipse..

'New' GTR

Fascinating if you ask me...

Pics for the modded eclipse were sourced from here..

Mitsu Eclipse..

JDM_Car

Feb 7, 2005
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w221.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w221.photobucket.com/albums/dd198/nqfaq/eae65fbc.pbw" height="360" width="539">

zulu

Feb 17, 2006
tata... the Mitsu and the Nissan bear only very slight resemblence to each other. Maybe its the same color or it was getting kinda past your bedtime that made you think so but should you park both cars together you will see that the GT-R belittles the Eclipse in terms of size already.

mag9556

Jul 11, 2006
Looks like dun knoe who copy cat who a.k.a potong??
what the heck is this??
Funny....

minor differences... like windows n apple... hahaha...
eclipse do look nicer compare to the new GTR.... but latest evo10 still looks the best... :P

tatayoung

Feb 7, 2007
Aight.. aight.. so they do look different.. but the similarities are there.. i just came acros it and it kinda fascinated me... that two very different cars can look so very similar...

zulu.. when im in the state of mind for sarcastic comments/remarks/whatever bullshit you wanna call it.... i'll have you informed.. until then.. watch your mouth.

why my car in low around 1000rpm not stable and the engine "semput",and at high rpm won't happen like this.i have change plug,but just can hold 2 months only after that start back again,

anyone can help?TQ