GTROC UK Welcome Us

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
Ladies and Gentlemen,

When I was in Japan last month, I had the opportunity to meet up with John Fuggles the Chairman of GTR Owners Club – United Kingdom

Do not be intimidated with the name GTROC. Just like our Malaysia Skyline Club - it is a club for all Skyline owners & enthusiasts alike. (Cars are as diverse as KPGC-10 to R32 / 33 / 34, GTR, GTS, GTT, etc).

For your information, GTROC is one the only officially recognized owners club for the Nissan Skyline anywhere in the world!

Members of the GTROC includes Hiroshi Tamura (father of GTR34), chairman of ‘Do-Luck', Smokey Nagata of 'Top Secret'.

Scott Martin (Secretary & Merchandising Manager of GTROC UK) came to Malaysia with his girlfriend in 2005. Those who have been with us back then will definitely remember the outing we had with him in Sunway Xtreme Park.

GTROC UK welcomes us if we are visiting. Maybe we should form a GTROC M’sia…

http://www.zerotohundred.com/features/tokyo_auto_salon_2007/gtroc_tas_2007.jpg
(John is the 3rd gentleman from the right)

Read on…

Hi Remus,

It was great to meet you at Tokyo Auto Salon 2007 and my very considerable apologies that I was not able to stay and talk any longer. Unfortunately I had a meeting I had to go to. The good news is though, it was held in the VIP rest area where all the models go to rest for a while - so maybe it wasn't so bad after all! Anyway, for me the day was more like work than a social event but I am glad we had time to chat briefly. Next time I promise I will dedicate some more time to sit and talk.

I notice you have a new Skyline Club on your forum, which is excellent news!

If your members are ever traveling to the UK then please extend an open invite to them on our behalf. Or if they belong to other clubs or different manufacturers please let me know as we have over 200 clubs on our UK database so I am sure we can put them in touch with fellow enthusiasts.

I hope we get the chance to meet again some time in the not too distant future

Best Regards

John
Chairman of GTR OC (UK)

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
GTROC MY... not a bad idea....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Ninja,

Have Titaned my AE101 a few week back adjustable type. Spring rate setup for front is 4 kg/mm, rear 2.9 kg/mm. It is really improved my whole car handling & better cornering, but its is too bouncy when i'm travel down back to JB in the speed 140km/h, maybe is because of the road condition in north south highway.

Have my 1st tuning last week to soften the absorber & it improved, no so bouncy yet it still have. Now I'm thinking of reduce the springs rate for front to 3.3kg/mm &...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience