1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Nice Condition
Yokohama Es100 Tyre(9months Old)
205\40\16
Front 40-45%
Rear 80%
Honestly,little bit of scratches here and there...but no bengkok...at least not that i know of...Nuts and Caps are all still intact..
Klang Tyre shops offered me a price of RM850(i still havent nego for higher prices with them..)
So i think they would be selling like something bout at least RM1k cos my tyre is still very new..
Asking for RM800neg
Reason for not selling to them is...cos i am not buying rims from them...so quite troublesome to jus sell the rims to them...then i would end up with no wheels to roll home :confused:
Enquiries are all welcome but keep ur comment to urself pls...
If really interested...then will straight away swap at the place where i will change my rims...
Location at cheras..

Last edited:

opp1

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
GTI,

U wannt trade. I got a set of 17 inch BSA rims plus tire. Only 10% ware on the tyre. Tyres cost me RM 380 per piece. I am looking for stock rims coz I want to maintain the stock GTI look., Just bought the car last month and trying my best to get it back to ori GTI specs. If you are interested, maybe top up a bit and we do a trade. I have atached a pic of the rims. Thanks

Last edited:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
what tyre u suing bro?
and the tire size? 205/40/17?

p/s:bro can tell me what suspension u using? adjustable?
:p

opp1

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Bro.

I am using ori GTI absorbers with coilovers so I retain the good ride but with height adjustment options.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
opp1 said:
Bro.

I am using ori GTI absorbers with coilovers so I retain the good ride but with height adjustment options.
hmmm...nice height ur car....slurrpppp :p
nice big i/c too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Eibach sucks

Eibach pro kit for putra.
Front - 2 fingers.
Rear - 5 fingers.

Just after a week, the front started to give "ekkkk ekkkkkk" sound on the driver side whenever i pass through road bumps or uneven road. And what's more? The ABS light also blinks occasionally (wheel touching the ABS wire until it hurts). I went to tyre shop and asked them to put rubber. But the annoying sound is still there. Dunno whether the Monroe absorber already kong or not. But there's no sign of any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience