Goodyear Malaysia lends a hand to St John Ambulance Malaysia

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Goodyear Malaysia has continued its commitment to the local community through its renewed support of St John Ambulance Malaysia (SJAM) for the sixth consecutive year by donating 36 units of tyres to the SJAM Pantai Selangor chapter for use on their ambulances.

“Goodyear is pleased to be supporting SJAM again as we believe that their efforts in social and humanitarian work benefits the local community and creates a long term vision for the country at large. It also further supports Goodyear’s commitment of encouraging community safety,” said Richard Fleming, Managing Director of Goodyear Malaysia.

SJAM is one of the oldest non-governmental organisations in the country that promotes the teaching of first aid and other related health issues to the community by means of projects that teach CPR and general first aid with the aim of placing a first aider in every home in the country.

“It is an honor that our work here at SJAM is recognised and appreciated, especially by a global giant like Goodyear. With the continued support of Goodyear, our ambulances are always well maintained, boasting a safe ride for its occupants while easing our financial burden. It is because of brands like Goodyear that SJAM is able to serve the community for as long as we have,” said Lim Ju Keong, Purchasing Executive of St John Ambulance Malaysia.

Goodyear’s Global Philanthropic Program identifies recipients based on the meeting of civic, economic and educational growth for the community. The program can extend support in the form of sponsorships, donations and volunteer opportunities for their associates. Grant proposals that focus on safety are given more priority.

Goodyear Malaysia doesn’t just stop there as part of its community service. The company supports government efforts to promote road safety through programs with the Road Safety Department, Royal Malaysian Police and Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,

My Wira meter posses so many problem as it reaches 2xx,xxxkm liao. I bought Lancer meter from a friend for RM100 and DIY fitting it. The cluster removal is quite straight forward but the socket pin rearrangement is really complicated.

Thus, I would like to share the pin rearrangement diagram drawn by myself. Hope its help for who have the same intention.

http://www.dokaugot.fotopic.net/
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience