In sync with the growing market of mid-size SUVs, Goodyear introduces its latest high performance tyre, the Wrangler TripleMax. The tyre is developed with an improved version of its proprietary HYDROGRIP Technology, along with the optimized carcass and high grip compound to deliver shorter wet braking performance.
According to Ben Hoge, Managing Director of Goodyear Malaysia, with unpredictable weather and road conditions in Malaysia, calls for a tyre that provides the assurance for a safer and more enjoyable ride for drivers and their families.
Key traits and the benefits
- Large Blocks with High Number of Biting Edges – To provide increased contact patch to road asperity
- Wide Face Cavity – To provide large surface contact and concentrates pressure distribution on Key Block element during braking
- Optimized Cavity and 5 Rib Tread Matching – To provide increased road contact area via robust footprint shape and pressure distribution
- Tread Compound – Customized formulation for multipurpose performance focusing a safe wet braking
- 2-Ply Construction Sidewall – More material in the sidewall area for sidewall punch resistant
- Strengthened Carcass Cords – To provide high resistance to potholes and impacts
- Rim Flange Protector – To protect rim and tyre against road hazards
- Reinforced Crown Area – To give increased protection at the edges
The Goodyear Wrangler TripleMax tyre retails from RM443.72 to RM675.22 inclusive of GST, depending on different sizes. The tyre is now available at Goodyear Autocare and Servitekar outlet as well as authorized Goodyear dealers nationwide.
For more information, visit www.goodyear.com.my or www.facebook.com/GoodyearMalaysia.