Good place to service..

|MitsuSpirit13|

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Hi all, I'm new to the scene, so please forgive any n00bness haha. I got a modded Gti a few weeks back, and I think its time to service. Before the car was passed on to me, it was entrusted with N1 Racing. Not that I have anything against them, but I would like to know are they any good and reliable when to comes to car care. Would want whats best for my ride, sure you guys understand ;) .

Also, please feel free to recommend any other workshops too. Thanks.

Deep$hi+$

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Go to L.M.K workshop.As far as I know, all my company car are servicing there. As you know, my company are typical china man style.. so.. every penny is money. WEll, L.M.K workshop pass our criteria. The boss word" If it ain't broke, I don't change". :D
There are in Kinrara area. You can call him at 0123043228. OOoo He have a supervisor that do have a lot o info on modded car service and repair. Good choice there

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
I was recently introduced to Revolution which is @ PJS 1. Good guys. Reliable and honest. They maintain Ron Lim's race car there.

One of the mechanics, Danesh is formerly from YS Khong. He's good.

Full address:

25, Jalan Petaling Utama 7, Bt 7, Jalan Klang Lama, 46000 PJ.
Tel: 03-7784 8612

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
I would highly recommend PTS AUTO mechanic in PJ SS3, its the best workshop so far I have been to, in terms of pricing, not TOO much overpriced, but pls dun expect cheapo pricing. I would say pricing is not dirt cheap but market above average, however SKILL wise is TOP NOTCH, they r skill enuff to do almost every renowned jap performance car. Continentals, that I m not too sure, have to go ask yourself hehehe
Anyways, I like their service and attitude, always responisble and friendly to wat they do. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Remember our visit to the Autostadt here? When we were there, we were also shipped off to the Motorsport Arena Oschersleben. Located in Northern Germany, the Motorsport Arena Oschersleben is about an hour’s drive from Wolfsburg and is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience