Good Ford workshop in KL/Sel

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

doljuan

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
Hi Guys,

Im driving Ford Lynx 1.6 (M) now. can I get some information from all of u where is the good workshop around kl/pj..tq

flatlander525

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
gabanzgabanx said:
I am driving a Ford Lynx too..my workshop is EB1 at Salak South Jaya..I converted my engine for 3 times (BPT,BPD and KFZE) at this workshop..try to visit the workshop and look for the owner named Badrul aka 'Bad B8'

Location map<--click

Engine's bay pictures<--click

ooo ur car is DATIN ROCKIAH IST?? if im not mistaken hehehe

chicak

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
the owner of the workshop also plays with B8 previously......hehehehehhehehehe
Ford TX3 with BPD inside............

chicak

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
There is another workshop in Pandan Indah known as GT Millinium...who the owner previously plays with B8. (Interplay with BPD inside (WDA3654)but the car sold already) .....
Located in Pandan Indah ......near FAJAR Supermarket.... Theworkshop have a pomen that can kacok the gearbox.

Look for Azizi a.k.a Joe.......012-2032004....( if he ask u where u got his number ,just mentioned u get it from cak or chicak(NAC)

JarsOfClay

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
yeah GT Millennium is not a bad place i converted my engine there too you can either look for Joe or another foreman there Pi'e(the guy who i think is in charge of kacok the gearbox)hehehe

chicak

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
New info......... The workshop has been moved to Batu Caves.....
For more info please call the Azizi Number

Thank you

zauqi

Aug 17, 2006
www.zauqi.com
Guys........ especially chicak..... thank you so much for the info on the workshop.

Just contacted Azizi and Pi'e..... took my FORD TX3 1.8 to them.... they suggested to convert to the B8.... so guess what... I am.

Chicak.... I also mentioned your name to him.... cool..

I owe you a "teh tarik".

BTW... the workshop is located exactly at the Batu Caves exit from MRR2... The sign board say "Ulu Yam"... Go straight, pass a railway track... then you will pass a bridge... immediately after the bridge ---- turn right----you will see 3storey shop houses... the corner shop is a tyre shop (bridgeston... I think) ... across that shop you will see a "GERAI" like... "RIMBUN - car wash"..... go straight into the car wash.... his workshop is inside..

Last edited:

chicak

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
no problem zauqi.........so......how do you find mr azizi ????? Friendly????
hhehehehehehe

To all ,

mr zauqi has give the direction to the workshop....so u can try to send you car there and give some feedback....

doljuan

Known Member
Mar 15, 2006
i've got an accident a few days ago at kuala lipis and i don't want repair my car there...my quesstions is ..can i just tarik my car to these workshops and wat about the cost..do these workshops can repair on my claim...can anyone advise to me wat the best way to do...tq

chicak

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
doljuan said:
i've got an accident a few days ago at kuala lipis and i don't want repair my car there...my quesstions is ..can i just tarik my car to these workshops and wat about the cost..do these workshops can repair on my claim...can anyone advise to me wat the best way to do...tq
Dear Doljuan

The workshop are not the authorised claim workshop....... they are only ordinary workshop that do convert , maintaining and servicing .
U can bring the photo and ask them to estimate the price if u want to repair by ur self.....or else have to checked with the insurance for their claim workshop....if i am not mistaken the workshop will also estimate the repair price and then forward to the insurance whether the price is ok or not. and if the price meet the insurance requirement only then they will proceed repairing your car . If not you have to repair with ur own pocket money...

p/s someone correct me if i'm wrong...Tq

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
cicak saw ur car in gt yesterday ...i went and drop my couz clair there saw ur car on the jack .....looks like more and more people are going there to do their b8 ...
if u drop by there u can see a blue clair that is my couz car (bluemaniac323)....

chicak

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
rajie said:
cicak saw ur car in gt yesterday ...i went and drop my couz clair there saw ur car on the jack .....looks like more and more people are going there to do their b8 ...
if u drop by there u can see a blue clair that is my couz car (bluemaniac323)....
U saw my car in GT ?????? r u sure...........?????????????ooooooo ic ..its the TX3 you u see, is not my car lorrr.......its zauqi's car ......... :regular_smile: .He send his car to convert B8..........:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) is bringing in the Nissan Leaf into Malaysia and is very much eager to present it to the public. This serves as their formal invitation to all in order to help the general public experience the world’s first mass-produced, all-electric and zero-emission Nissan Leaf at ETCM's showroom at Jalan Kemajuan, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. When might you ask...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience