..going thru toughest time of my life..anyone..felt the same..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Haha... TOA ar.. The One Academy... I had sleepless nights few weeks ago rushing my ad campaign... So usually i sleep bout 5-6 la... ZTH keeps me alive... Haha...

O not bad ar... then u go get ready la.. Almost 4 now... Get some rest la at least... Ciao kid...

Jesz...So ur topic there...That really such a bad day in a life.
But u still have to manage anyhow is happen.
Don't give up ok. JST support u in everything....

jeSz-iNc said:
donnie ar...dont so mad ok..i am fine dy now haha...at least got u to talk to everynight 24/7 ~!~!~!

well urmm i dont like sittin in d office im that type of girl who cant sit still at one place must run here n theree~ soo no office job for me!~

yaa i picked up snooker...yaa i kno its badDdddddd..~!~!somehow got addicted.~

AIRPOCKET?!
1)well theres few times i fell down in the kicthen ( we called it galley) our food station..somwhow my steward manage to carried me up..and laugh haha

2) theres a young guy carried me up..its was so embarrasing..a year later my ex bf intro me to one of:Not_Impressed: his fren..so coincidence it was him i met in that flight...and 7 me how i fell down that time until now ughhh..

errmmm..ok.....:_:

b00n said:
bro...just got to accept the fate............
life is always unfair....can never really go your way.....
have learned alot during this 1 year.....but somehow still hard to forget
memories u can't erase, but still got to live on....
hang in there mate!

fate only takes you so far. the rest is up to you.

you can't erase memories but you can replace them.

jeSz-iNc said:
in ,my dreams lerr..

god did not give us the ability to dream without also giving us the power to make them come true. you risk nothing, you get nothing.

i dreamt of picking up a baby kangaroo along the road n kept it as a pet...i dunno how to make that dream come true...

let me elaborate on duke's quote.....

u try, u get 50% of the probability to succeed; U don't than u loose the whole 100% chance u had.

pocroc; one suggestion to your dream......got fly to Aussie and kidnap one from the zoo or wildlife center!!......
muahahaha

i knew wat he meant ler...just bein sarcastic...
wud like to have a joey as a pet tho...damn cute

i knew u knew wat he meant.....

just trying to be sarcastic as well......

we shud all use sarcastic nick

haha =P

Top Bottom