Give me oppinion about civic 1.7 vtec

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

GTpuI

500 RPM
I am on my planning to buy civic 1.7 vtec. Anybody have a experience about this car including performance, fuel consumption, handling, comfortability, spare part and anything thata related to this car can give your oppinion. I will appreciate it..

This civic 1.7 fuel consumption should be high enough than Altis 1.8
but its worthit to get one..

well my uncle drives one...basicly the car has enough power for its size...bot forgettin the v-tec engine....its a pretty comfortable drive...fuel consumption.....for me as a student i will say not the perfect car 4 me....but for working professionals its a good car...has style and glamour and basicly a all u need car.....!!

dash is preety nice...everything sits nicely in front of u....controls a bit complicated but u will get the hang of it.....the car also has a decent sound system...for a stock car...ha ha

have fun ...i suggest u get one

This civic 1.7 fuel consumption should be high enough than Altis 1.8
but its worthit to get one..

Do u mean that altis 1.8 more saving? I ask cause altis is one of my list.How about the performance between civic and altis?

This model same chasis with civic rx right? How about the front light?Is it same?

all i can say is the 1.7 model is a quite crappy....no offence to anyone driving it here!i used to have the 1.7 model for 2 years before i changed it to the 2L version.

Do u mean that altis 1.8 more saving? I ask cause altis is one of my list.How about the performance between civic and altis?

Yea rite.. Altis is using VVTI engine... But performance.. definately Honda better lo.....

Yea rite.. Altis is using VVTI engine... But performance.. definitely Honda better lo.....

i beg to differ but i seriously think that the 1.8 vvti altis has much better performance compare to the 1.7 civic.The civic feels heavy when you move off unlike the altis which has a much better acceleration. too me the civic is all about the looks if you're comparing it with the altis.

yup,i agreed with daniel.seriously,altis look awkward leh.the whole thing look
weird.no offence to all altis owner.this is just my personal view.peace V.

i beg to differ but i seriously think that the 1.8 vvti altis has much better performance compare to the 1.7 civic.The civic feels heavy when you move off unlike the altis which has a much better acceleration. too me the civic is all about the looks if you're comparing it with the altis.

how come u say that altis has better performance...the altis only have 110PS while the civic has 130PS...civic have 20 more PS than altis....

Thanks for all info.So what u all think about spare parts?Which one is more easy to find?civic or altis?

reply to camshaft:

Bro altis 1.8 has about 136ps.. 110ps is for the 1.6 model..please read the specs of the car on toyota website before u comment (not saying is proven).tq. i agree with some of you all, vtec, more power, but FC not so good. vvti, is in between, but altis 1.8 is certainly more power then civic 1.7. heard got good promo on altis now..

Top Bottom