Ghost' s, UFO's, Aliens & Much More - HOW FAR IS IT TRUE?

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
sakuraguy said:
rorytate .. living creatures are the base of humanities. Humans are proved to came from Orang Utan kind of monkey, and this based on their activities and daily routines performed as same as human. they able to think but cant speak. :) not by the genetic way.
Actually, I think that an Orang Utan is a species of Ape and not Monkey. I may be wrong, my wildlife studies is a little rusty. I don't think it's fair to say humans are PROVEN to have evolved from Monkeys or Apes. That notion is based on Darwin's Theory of Evolution. In that theory we have what has become widely known as 'the missing link'. Basically means evolution skipped a step. In my flawed opinion, I believe this is why it's still called a theory. If you were to look at it from a more religious standpoint, we did not evolve.

sakuraguy said:
im not sure where monkeys came from.. we have to research on wat type of creatures lived in the past 10,000 years ago . than a conclusion can be made. As far as known, they discovered dinasours, but i dunt think we came from dinasour had an affair with monkey then a human being genetically born ;)
On the topic of evolution I think all land mammals evolved from sea creatures. Fish got stranded on land and grew limbs, etc that kinda thing

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
rorytate said:
DeepBluez,
Arent it's proven that human evolved from monkeys. Proven by scienctist ma....how monkey come from, i dunno la....

Care to elaborate?

Links, we will not be dead by head and shoulder, but by drinking dettol...muahahahahahaha
As George Carlin once asked, "If we evolved from Monkeys and Apes, how come there are still monkeys and apes?"

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
There's one interesting fact to share about ghost.

Some ppl claimed to have eyes that can see ghosts. Scientists have explanation for this.

You guys should know that our eyes are just lens that receive light. Our brains will process the data and recognize everything we see.

Now, imagine a camera lens with a black dot in the middle. So when we see thru the view finder, we can clearly see the black dot.

Same case with our eyes. But the black dot will not be recognized by our brains, then the brain will use some kind of auto-correction technique to "paint" the missing spot. So the missing spot will often display a blury and out-of-focus object. This is what we so call "ghost".

Bring those ppl who claimed to often see ghosts to a doctor. Their eyes have some damage to cause the "blind spot".

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
There's one interesting fact to share about ghost.

Some ppl claimed to have eyes that can see ghosts. Scientists have explanation for this.

You guys should know that our eyes are just lens that receive light. Our brains will process the data and recognize everything we see.

Now, imagine a camera lens with a black dot in the middle. So when we see thru the view finder, we can clearly see the black dot.

Same case with our eyes. But the black dot will not be recognized by our brains, then the brain will use some kind of auto-correction technique to "paint" the missing spot. So the missing spot will often display a blury and out-of-focus object. This is what we so call "ghost".

Bring those ppl who claimed to often see ghosts to a doctor. Their eyes have some damage to cause the "blind spot".

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Duke Red said:
As George Carlin once asked, "If we evolved from Monkeys and Apes, how come there are still monkeys and apes?"
Dogs are evolved from wolf..........

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
hmmm...why dont those scientists dont go n prove in those "thaipussam" how come they torture themselve with knife,sharp object in their bodies but without feeling the pain?after took out the objects from their bodies,the worn disappear...how to explain this? :rolleyes:

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
keong_GSR said:
hmmm...why dont those scientists dont go n prove in those "thaipussam" how come they torture themselve with knife,sharp object in their bodies but without feeling the pain?after took out the objects from their bodies,the worn disappear...how to explain this? :rolleyes:
no pain? you done that before? without medication, they scream like monkey.

go check it out with your friend who takes kawadi. it won't amaze anymore when you
know the truth. it have nothing to do with god at all.

by the way, who tell you the wound dissappeared?

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
keong_GSR said:
1.) Our back can support more weight than you think.
2.) The bottom of out feet have the thickest skin.
3.) You won't feel pain when you're toxicated or paralyzed.
4.) You won't bleed much if there's no major blood vessels.
5.) Knives are partially sharp.
6.) Oil is ligher than water.

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
crashvenom,

well,maybe you're right bro but beside the "thaipussam"there r another chinese 1 call what i also forgot in thailand,phuket...i watch in thais tv.they walked in fire,grass,sharp knife then poked themselve with iron rod n many more...after finished,they did put some medicine but 2 or 3 days later the wound disappear...some mat salleh didn't believe it then go n try,few of them get hurt...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This year the Essen Motor Show is experiencing a very special premiere: the debut of the Golf Variant RaVe 270. It is still a concept car. And yet, it becomes impressively clear just how much potential this car holds. RaVe 270 – it stands for the 270 PS developed by a four-cylinder TSI with direct gasoline injection and turbocharging.

RaVe 270 – it stands for a fully customized design in car racing style. RaVe 270 – it stands for a customized interior with exclusive leather bucket seats...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience