Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Genesis Profile 2,Profile 2 ultra, Profile Sub

sentinal3_16

Known Member
May 30, 2005
Klang
Profile and Profile Ultra series balance the need for compact chassis, high efficiency and class leading sound quality.

The low mounting profile lends this series it's name, and allows installation where other amplifiers won't fit.

Vari-speed thermal management and innovative Class G technology yield excellent power outputs in small spaces with freedom from overheating, an all too common problem with other compact amplifiers.

As you would expect from Genesis the sound quality and features are second to none.

Very small in size and compact. All of them comes with built in thermal fan. Only run when hot.

Genesis Profile 2 RM400 (50rms@4ohms/100rms@2ohms)
Genesis Profile 2 Ultra SOLD
Genesis Profile Sub SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys need some help ...... i need to polish my sisters vios there car is 6 months old n the paint condition is quiet bad as my sister didnt take care of the car... there are alot of bird shit stain on the car which im trying to remove it with a cloth n polish ...but there are some part of the car which is affected my the aircond water and its causing the paint to change color :( and the front driver side door there is a key scratch ask u know kl there are alor of lifeless people who...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience