Gen2 CPS 2010 Dilemma

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
Here's the problem, a relative recently bought a Gen2 CPS for which is supposedly being paid by her ex (conned by empty sweet promises) but after broke up she wisen up and retrieved the car. Now she was in trouble has the loan was under her name and a sum of RM670 is being deducted from her pay every month. Now she wanted to sell it off, she did not want her parents to know about this (conservative family type) as it will only bring troubles in the family.

Hence, I did want to ask a little advise, since the car is already second hand. I liked the car considering I am driving a Proton Saga 2007 but since I am a student I could not help her by buying the car. She wanted to sell either her one and half years old Saga BLM or this Gen2 CPS, but we did not know the highest price these two cars may fetch.

Btw, the Gen2 is just 3 months old. Any suggestions?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to everyone in ZTH forums, I would like to ask is HID and LED the same? As I saw from jpj portal that jpj are banning HID but mentioned nothing about led. My current halogen bulb is quite dark and I can't see well at night so may I ask is it legal to put yellowish led bulbs in my car?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience