GEN2 Buddies!!!

Apr 15, 2006
from Subang Jaya.....Orange colour...hahahah....
were can i get skirting for Gen-2...
any Idea how to make-up?

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
haha.....a bit advice.....

think lama2 then baru letak skirt.....coz,some gen2 skirt like ahbeng.....put properly la....just my 2cent

ronaldlaw

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Kuala Lumpur/Singapore
Visit site
i getting a used GEN 1.6 auto soon...what should look after before i buy?Heard many many gen 2 owner say mostly gearbox and ECU box always give problem,is there any ZTH gen2 owner encounter this problem??

Many thanks for advice...

dfadzli

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
Aiyaakkk..me sifu..no lah..mivec just making joke maaa..if you want ask the sifu, man_hunt is the right person..he mod his car like crazy and super fast speed..me??? nothings to do with my car..same like urs laaa..mivec merah also a sifu here since he the 1st and pioneer Gen2 owner at ZTH and he open this thread//correct or nope..miahahaha...hahaha

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
miahahaha.......gelak sakan ko kene kan aku eh...

erm,so,can go yamcha or not this 24?or want to fix another time?

dfadzli

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
24 Jan..not sure..just arrange it..if got nothings to do..i will come..

ekjozbuluh

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
mivec_dfadzli :
how to minum2 unless my gen2 there can fly larrr...

ronaldlaw_ u're welcome here, i didn't hav any xperience on dat ECU @ gearbox. but in here i guess u can share to some of our taikor juz like mivec, manhunt n not forget dfadzli ( hehehehe )

p/s : my frens gen2 oredi put 18" rims two piece, n now his car juz like kereta TANK ( super tonggek )

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
helo..long time no login here..
wah active la u all here... like hamster having sex allday.. muahaha..
anyway back to this gen2 story..

modding the car is an art by itself, be it interior,exterior or performance.it needs to be tastefully done, and of coz, money plays a big role here.
you can also mod your car,make it look nice with less money.up 2u.

if you ask me,on how to make the gen2 looks good..
1. change to a better looking rim-be it 15..16..or even 18.. some of the 'errors' that people make they spend thousands over odd-looking 18' rim...i pity these guys, seriously.. as for the rims, just go for those performance look..if you can afford the real Jap rims, then go ahead, if not, the replicas will do..like myself..coz its cheap and i can practically change the replica rims almost every year. fyi, my current rim is the 5th set..of coz taiwan.

2. dont overdo the bodykit, a simple front lip and rear OEM spoiler is enough to make our gen2 look sexy...nevertheless,the R3 bodykit is the nicest looking bodykit around today.

3. Lowered ride..

to me laa,the standard gen2 looks nice already with the rear oem spoiler and the alfa-look rim.
i've tried once,putting the standard rim to my gen2..not matching laa..

anyway some photolink for you guys..
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/furosya/25072006008.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/furosya/11082006.jpg

and of coz, by now you guys have heard bout http://gilagen2.forumer.com
we have car of the month section...enjoy..
http://gilagen2.20.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=b335b3755a242cd7b039ab0c7005e398

Last edited:

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
today wanna fix my exoz @ serdang.. anyone know good place there?

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
dfadzli said:
Wahhh..anothers mod
hand itchy laa..eh where is kent..whats the update? else i return you the money la li..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fact of life : As you get older your requirements change. Whether it be your taste in wine, your spicy chili tolerance levels or even your fashion sense, this will change given enough time. Pretty much the same can be said with your comfort requirements. No longer yearning for the railroad-like cornering characteristics of my old suspension and having a pretty much worn out spinal cord, I finally gave in to my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience