Gen 2 owner pls report here

Emanage

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
wenshen said:
nope.. lol.. how to join? got the site for it?

anywayss...
i wanna ask u ppl.. u have probs with ur door? hard to open?
and.. ur fuel tank indicator.. the needle wun reach full even u pump full tank wan wor... mine forever 3quarter oni.. isit normal?
and the control.. superb not sensitive.. but.. i just cracked a new way to press it.. lol..

where u peeps get the mod of the whole back light become red colour eh?
i saw one today.. lol.. LOADS of questions..
lol..
HI wenshen ,

You can go to www.gen2club.com/forum to join us there and get yourselve register . For your info there is a gerakan gen 2 campaign to reflash the ecu and some other part replacement . Pls see the schedule at this address :- http://gen2club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=225&start=15 . You can make complaint about defect of fuel tank and door hard to open .

back light turn to red color just need to put another layer of red tint .

Emanage

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
fahmyzs said:
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaahh!!!!!!!~
finally getting my new Gen2 tomorrow..
wish me luck guys..
Hi ,,,so nice to have another member here ..... Pls join gen 2 club . Here is the address to register yourselve www.gen2club.com and you can join us chit chat in www.gen2club.com/forum

Emanage

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
gen2 said:
i am new here, as i am also a gen2 owner......in grey colour......:)...i have done some mod ..........the engine i had change to 4g93t...
Join us in www.gen2club.com/forum and share your experience

Emanage

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
fahmyzs said:
yeahh i've joined Gen2 club.
catch u guys outthere!!!
Hi hi ... nice to know you r there too .....

Emanage

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
bleur said:
hi all, just done my first 1000 service, need to know if is it ok if change my air intake
Yeah ....... IS ok to change your air intake ....

bleur

May 12, 2005
Subang Jaya
intakes

I was thinkin mayb to get the racing craft intakes or K&N, Anybody has change their intakes? Any suggestions? :rolleyes:

Emanage

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
Visit site
bleur said:
I was thinkin mayb to get the racing craft intakes or K&N, Anybody has change their intakes? Any suggestions? :rolleyes:
You can move your battery to back bonnet as i done for better space . Important is open pod filter must away from expose to hot air from radiator fan . Refer to pic a below .

sunauto

Known Member
Sep 9, 2006
www.sun-auto.co.jp

Increase your car's torque, horsepower, better ICE sound, brighter headlights, longer battery life, gain extra milleage, etc .............

If you want to improve your car's horsepower and torque plus gain extra milleage legally, you may try Sun Auto's Hot Inazma and Hot Earth products, they're all fully imported from Japan, race proven performance, with proven dyno tests results and received excellent reviews from racing magazines like Hypertune and Option Car Tuning. Currently available now is the Hot Inazma (Type LR, HR, MR), Hot Inazma Eco, Hot Inazma Pocket, Hot Inazma Hyper, Hot Earth (3 layer or 4 layer construction shielded grounding cables), X-Power (for certain cars only), Hot Inazma HG, Hot Inazma Supple (available now) and Hot Inazma Pulse (coming soon)

For more info and latest pricing details, email me at [email protected] and you may visit their websites below for more info on the respective products. Get the best for your car.

Thanks!

Sun Auto Japan Website
ƒTƒ“Ž©“®ŽÔH‹Æ

Sun Auto USA Website
Sun Automobile U.S.A.,Inc

Sun Auto Japan's Hot Inazma HG & Hot Inazma Pocket Reviews From Japanese Auto Magazines

Car Goods Press Magazine

Roadster Magazine

Car Goods Magazine

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hi....me also using a gen2 for daily use
nice car.....very durable engine....can lap like mad still in one pcs....heheehe

maxpain

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
what do guys thinks about new facelift gen2 cps? is it worth it?