the power of dreams..???

izit dreamin' of power of power in dreamin' hihihiii

p/s dreamin' & wet hahahaaa

3gciviczc

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Kajang;Selangor
Visit site
Guys, just a suggestion. If still having the gathering at awan besar R&R area then some1 need to be the parking marshall so that it will cause any congestion later our fren in blue drop by and halau all hantu from there. WOrse they will come with to truck and lorrys. next day in the news 'biggest MAT REMPIT haul by the police'.
:regular_smile::regular_smile::regular_smile::regular_smile::regular_smile::regular_smile::regular_smile:

rimbawarna

Jul 13, 2005
Penang
albani said:
wey.. i thought we're gonna have big honda gathering at putrajaya like last year in december??? what happen to that? advance to this 25nov ka?
Sure we can do that's but need to send the proposal for the putrajaya police department or bukit aman! The law. I'm heard even Malaysia Car Club (kancil Stendet) also never have permit. 'Curi-curi masuk at last kena halau'. Other way we perform at masjid putra (day)or jembatan makisiat (night):regular_smile:

We (honda) use to have bad record at putrajaya last year. We should fail to have the permit.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
3gciviczc said:
Guys, just a suggestion. If still having the gathering at awan besar R&R area then some1 need to be the parking marshall so that it will cause any congestion later our fren in blue drop by and halau all hantu from there. WOrse they will come with to truck and lorrys. next day in the news 'biggest MAT REMPIT haul by the police'.
I think this one is a main concern.. any gathering without permit.. sure can get problems one..

Imagine is some of them got drugs in their cars? All kena woh! not just for rempit, but illegal substance oh..

That's why max gathering should be 5-10cars only.. less attention getting.. 20plus, people will start thinking... "eh, got race!!"

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
rimbawarna said:
Sure we can do that's but need to send the proposal for the putrajaya police department or bukit aman! The law. I'm heard even Malaysia Car Club (kancil Stendet) also never have permit. 'Curi-curi masuk at last kena halau'. Other way we perform at masjid putra (day)or jembatan makisiat (night):regular_smile:

We (honda) use to have bad record at putrajaya last year. We should fail to have the permit.
rimba...may we all know whose/what club/team idea is this? or this is ur idea?

juz curiuos....i dont wanna that 2nd Link JB repeat in KL pulak :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Amazingly, as you can see in the pictures after the jump, the Lada came out through the wall without any serious damages. We don’t know if the Russian driver was hurt, but if anything else, he must have lost a few years of his life the moment he saw that the crash was inevitable.

What if, Proton vs Concrete Wall...???

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience