Garmin Mobile XT In Your Car

Jun 25, 2009
Thanks Jason.

But, nothing happen as if I didnt click it. I prayed to God, threw coins in a fountain but nothing!
Help..

philipplim

Known Member
Mar 18, 2004
hey bros....iam a total newbie on this..how do i install it on my blackberry curve ( with gps) feature..mind sharing the step by step instruction on how to install the software and also to load the maps..thanks

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
Thanks Jason.

But, nothing happen as if I didnt click it. I prayed to God, threw coins in a fountain but nothing!
Help..
bro,dis apps can run on windows 2000,u can check this garmin official website..

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=3939

btw,do you manage to install garmin.sis file into ur phone?

Bump:
hey bros....iam a total newbie on this..how do i install it on my blackberry curve ( with gps) feature..mind sharing the step by step instruction on how to install the software and also to load the maps..thanks
phili,sorry man..this apps only for symbian OS,blackberry run blackberry OS..

btw,garmin do sell this apps for blackberry OS..thankx!:biggrin:

Last edited:

JaSON5878

Known Member
May 21, 2006
Hi Angrysnail..

Have you try the new updated map?

Any big different compared to old version?

lowk

Oct 28, 2004
Does anybody's device experience difficulty in detecting satellite signals? Am using a Nokia N95 and its seems like it is forever searching for satellite..anyway to resolve this?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro...i also use to face this issue...what i can suggest ,,,try this....

Press Menu > Tools >Connect>>GPS Data>Position>Options>Satelite Status.

Leave your phone near a window or some where clear for obstruction.Leave it for about 10 minutes...then try to launch garmin...if at any time you off the phone...you have to repeat this process to get a faster lock when you launch garmin.Hope this helps.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
no prob bro..it definitely will get a lock faster..but just remember if you off your phone you have to do it one more time...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Got in-car TV screens?, The Road Transport Department is looking into the possibility of amending the Road Transport Act to fine motorists who fix television screens and DVD players in their vehicles. State Road Transport Department (JPJ) director Datuk Hassan Yaacob said an amendment could be made under Section 66 of the Road Transport Act 1987 for making vehicle alterations without permission.

“It is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience