Garmin Mobile XT In Your Car

MiOKu

Known Member
Oct 27, 2005
yes.. its fully working now.. thanks for all the help... thanks alot.. think tomolo help my gf install she using 5800 too...hehe.. n95 also can use...comfirm...

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
angrysnail bro.. ! is it we need to pay for using it? i mean now i can use the gps edi.. but when i check my credit .. it cut a few cents..:hmmmm:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
..thanx AD for the reply,u are the very fast one huh?hehe..:biggrin:
hehehhe,,no problem bro. I just came back from work earlier...so juts thought ill help out abit.

all right.. downloading map... btw so late both of u also haven sleep.. i tot i am the onli night stalker...

lolx i work shifts ....so you are not alone...plus this forum is one of the best... 24 hours got ppl online.

Bump:
angrysnail bro.. ! is it we need to pay for using it? i mean now i can use the gps edi.. but when i check my credit .. it cut a few cents..:hmmmm:
bro please make sure you disable A-GPS...if not it will use your credit ....if you using nokia..go to phone settings--->General---->Positioning-->positioning Methods-->Untick Assisted GPS

after you do this..launch Garmin again..go to "Where Am I" in the garmin optioons..after locked on gps signal ...exit and see if youre credit got drop or not.

Last edited:

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
yes bad,i forgot to tell u need to untick assisted gps on settings..sorry for all members!:adore:

btw,i already updated the instruction...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
dont worry anrysnail...sometimes have to learn the hardway also :biggrin:

last time when i install garmin dont have any1 to help out like this forum...have to google the answers and trial and error...other forums all always delete this kind of thread.

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
thanx bro..try and error dats its what i mean by 'install at ur own risk'..:questionmark:

its ok to lose a bit of crdt compare to purchase dis app for USD 99.00..hehe..:biggrin:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Guys,

I'm using Garmin Mobile XT as my 'mobile GPS' in my sonyEricsson X1 hp/pda and so far very3 satisfied.

My wonder if the same garmin software could be installed on normal hp(with wifi)?. ANyone tried before?

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
thanx bro..try and error dats its what i mean by 'install at ur own risk'..:questionmark:

its ok to lose a bit of crdt compare to purchase dis app for USD 99.00..hehe..:biggrin:
Very good point =]

Guys,

I'm using Garmin Mobile XT as my 'mobile GPS' in my sonyEricsson X1 hp/pda and so far very3 satisfied.

My wonder if the same garmin software could be installed on normal hp(with wifi)?. ANyone tried before?
normal hp cant...must be a internal or external gps enabled phone.

Bump:
cannot laa ...
"no GPS devices found" ....
help !!!:itsme::itsme::itsme:

the SW.UNL(notpad file) created and paste in garmin folder d?

trOubLeMakEr_

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009
oredy paste it ... but still cannot la ... same reason "no GPS devices found" ....

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
haha ! ! ! nice 1 .. but where is the assist gps ? how to untick it.. thank in advance angrysnail or any sifus:biggrin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
haha ! ! ! nice 1 .. but where is the assist gps ? how to untick it.. thank in advance angrysnail or any sifus:biggrin:
bro please make sure you disable A-GPS...if not it will use your credit ....if you using nokia..go to phone settings--->General---->Positioning-->positioning Methods-->Untick Assisted GPS

after you do this..launch Garmin again..go to "Where Am I" in the garmin optioons..after locked on gps signal ...exit and see if youre credit got drop or not.
here bro..if youre using nokia this is the way..if other phone im not sure

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
AD_EG i am using 5800. i didn see any positioning.. can lead me?

Sorry i found by make little research -
For who using nokia 5800 - To untick assisted GPS methods is ----> Menu -> Setting -> Phone -> Application Setting -> Positioning -> Positioning Method -> u may untick the Assisted GPS inside !! ... Great !! Free GPS Rockss ! Thank you AngrySnail and AD_EG bro

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

For who using nokia 5800 - To untick assisted GPS methods is ----> Menu -> Setting -> Phone -> Application Setting -> Positioning -> Positioning Method -> u may untick the Assisted GPS inside !! ... Great !! Free GPS Rockss ! Thank you AngrySnail and AD_EG bro
No prob bro...Glad you found it...hehehe..have fun with it :burnout:

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
No prob bro...Glad you found it...hehehe..have fun with it :burnout:
hehe..i knew it..u very fast one..:biggrin:

btw thanx for assist our members!glad u r also experienced user..:pcguru:

Bump:

enjoy it!thanx for being so curious and like to explore mate!:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just tranplant mivec-MD gen 1 to my car n stil running in condition. i was trying to engage my mivec yesterday n found that knocking sound happen while mivec open arnd 5.5k rpm onward during slow acceleration but if fast acceleration the knocking sound just happen at the period of mivec kicking which is 5.5k-6.5k rpm only .. besides, my car r difficult to start when my engine was heat...your feedback will be appriciate...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience