Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

FW1 waterless wash and wax for cars etc

Ahmad Afif

From Facebook
Oct 19, 2010
www.facebook.com

hello zth forumers , im introducing an imported product that can be used to wash your beloved car and wax at the same time , the FW1 aerosol waterless wash and wax. It is able to give your car a wash and wax at one go without the need for water. Simply just spray the designated area , spread it out with a cotton cloth like when you are waxing your car , and buff with a smooth microfibre cloth to reveal a gleaming shine.

descriptions from the official FW1 website:

RGS LABS, Inc.® brings you the FW1 Waterless Formulation has a unique combination of Lubricants and Carnauba wax which combine to lift the dirt and grime away from paint, chrome, plastic, glass and the rims on your vehicle and leaves a professional show car finish. For a professional show car finish use what racing professionals have used for years FW1 Waterless Formulation

it is available for purchase now , locally for the following prices (lower than market price)
1 can = RM90
2 can = RM170

each can comes with FW1 microfibre cloth for buffing purpose , and for the application of the product , any cotton wool cloth or towel will do. Demonstrations can be given to potential buyers foc.

my location is Shah Alam , selangor. For more info of the product :
you may simply browse their site at HIGH PERFORMANCE CLEANING WAX IN AN AEROSOL CAN
and watch this demonstration video at Fastwax FW1 - YouTube

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,1 of my fren jz told me tat he saw an ALFA 156GTA win skyline 34,RX7(FD) & HONDA EK9 at KLIA highway!! erm..my 1st responce is EK9 maybe,but R34?!!!! Wtf man?! Im not sure tat de fello is sin ka ont..Wat u guys tink?My fren said de guy has an ALFA 156GTA 3.2cc with v8(quard-camp) & 520bhp.By the way,if 520bhp 4 alfa,i tink oni available 4 Alfa 33 Sports Prototypes.Anyway,im also an alfa supporter n im not tat believed 156GTA can modify till liddis besides track car la,right?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience