Fvcking Brothers......

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
i wondering y other brunch install door visor for rm10 leh..? my brunch sometimes install for rm5 or maybe free...haiys... useless brother's... i rether open a sister's next time..lolxx

Bump:
Puchong is far from my area thats why , you come and work at Old Klang Road Brothers la..Then I will visit you for every accesories
dowan la... i hate de ppl over there... so damn lala.... n de way they speak are damn rude.....

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
i wondering y other brunch install door visor for rm10 leh..? my brunch sometimes install for rm5 or maybe free...haiys... useless brother's... i rether open a sister's next time..lolxx

Bump:

dowan la... i hate de ppl over there... so damn lala.... n de way they speak are damn rude.....
Eh , open la..Will we support you..but make sure got many branches la..haha..Brother's - Your Car's Partner..Sister's - My Car's Partner..wakkaka

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
no la... in feuture maybe wil make a own business

Last edited:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Bump:
hahahah... all brother's brunch didnt sell r34 rear lamp la bro... kakaka.. u mean u wan de ori spec wan...? those lamp are from eagleeye corp... hehehe n u ask de salesperson is foreigner rite...lolxx

haha,yeah,i know that it was a wrong shop place to look for that..but why not asking..my fren also not looking 4 original,just any lookalike can do,..he wana install on his iswara...:confused::confused:
made in Msia project?? hehe..

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
haha,yeah,i know that it was a wrong shop place to look for that..but why not asking..my fren also not looking 4 original,just any lookalike can do,..he wana install on his iswara...:confused::confused:
made in Msia project?? hehe..
abit hard ler bro.... chop shop got wut... i felt like wanna giv up on workin at brothers d... scared when i cabut d most of zthian will call me up n complain..hehe

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
You better stay le..you are the middle person between Brothers and the society..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
brother should pay u extra 3 months of bonus

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Ya , he uses his non-working hour time online on dealing society who fvcking hate brothers

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
brother should pay u extra 3 months of bonus
they nvr pay 3 month bonus la demon... .. how to survive...?omg... dats y no im seldom doin dis stupid sales for them... im dealling wit my own surplier to sale my own product...not enuft makan n for my family....:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Bump:
You better stay le..you are the middle person between Brothers and the society..
yes im a middle person but im abit tired on it coz most of the time i dealling wit forumer very good service to them but the sales person for brother's are spoiling it...

Bump:
Ya , he uses his non-working hour time online on dealing society who fvcking hate brothers
yes u r rite.. but some of the item will ask them to buy the item that not suiterble to install at shop but will recommended them install at home n have my technician boys recommended by me to thier house to install... charge will much more cheaper den stupid brothers/....:love:

Bump: i think in future i will open a accessories shop n will be brother's comparative... coz im now getting fetup on them n de taukeh (taugeh).....lolxxx

Bump: i think in future i will open a accessories shop n will be brother's comparative... coz im now getting fetup on them n de taukeh (taugeh).....lolxxx

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Frank , you calling 5115 demon ah ?..

Last edited by a moderator:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
No la , it is not me..maybe its you..wakka..Erm , 5115 is Damon ?..I think so :hmmmm:

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
harh... serios ar....omg.. eh im now doin research for my bozz ler... wanna get more bad feedback hiyssseh

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Got commision or not ?..If not I also want to do...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The upcoming range of cars from Proton will feature Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) technology. The influx of the technology is testament to the smoother drive it provides and also the increased efficiency in the performance and fuel consumption.

“We have been conducting comprehensive development and integration tests of the CVT with our CamPro engines and we are happy to be able to provide this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience