Fully utilise Haltech E6X

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
this thread started out as a technical discussion on how to fully utilise an ECU.. but if you guys wanna go on flaming and bashing for the fun of it and doubt the mod's.. then this ends here and it'll be locked.

if you go onto other foreign forums, be it honda tech or dsm or etc.. the mods will just ban the guys who clone / flame and sing song in threads.

turbine ett

Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
this thread started out as a technical discussion on how to fully utilise an ECU.. but if you guys wanna go on flaming and bashing for the fun of it and doubt the mod's.. then this ends here and it'll be locked.

if you go onto other foreign forums, be it honda tech or dsm or etc.. the mods will just ban the guys who clone / flame and sing song in threads.

DSM,HONDA TECH....emmm....that forums we can say "@#%#%$#%$%":thefinger:....in here....sure be banned...

anyway......i'm not trust E6X ( personally ).....i love platinum 1000...but i love to learn in E6X functioning and troubleshooting.....:driver:.....

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
That Guy lock your ecu can unlock back hehehehe.Used default map and tune again.Settle..jgn pening2

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
haha....wait till next upgrade then only remap it
currently want to unlock coz want to try sequential injection and antilag

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Last week you said wanna go lepak at GT Auto and try to get the password ?? Failed ??? They don't want to give you ?

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
my post have been deleted?? :biggrin::biggrin: DONT KNOW LAAAA

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
protege....u create this nick to stir trouble? sooner or later u'll be banned....good luck to u

csx8213x, u know edi laaa....haha....nevermind, next upgrade probably after cny retune it again then we configure it.....tuesday u free? maybe nan83 coming then we can go yamcha

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
tuesday night or noon ?? give me a call lor .... where to meet up ??

ProtegeGTR

Known Member
Dec 7, 2008
not try to stir trouble here but i cannot just see somebody always trying to start flaming someone name here....peace to you....:wavey:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Now CSX teler aleady for tune haltech.he can tune slow2 now.make a market la bro for e6X and platinum hehehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Radiators to a car is the skin to a human being. Without it, the body cannot release heat generated internally via the sweat glands. Similarly the radiator transfers the heat from the engine block to the coolant and out to the atmosphere through the radiator.

It's also said that for every degree lost is a horse-power gained. So it only makes sense that you change the coolant in the system to ensure maximum cooling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience