Fully utilise Haltech E6X

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
there are 4 output for the E6X.. PWM#1 to PWM#4 ... the misfiring system you mentioned should be the Anti-Lag which you can choose under the PWM#1-#4 ... You still need to add a switch to activate the Anti-Lag which the switch you need to connect it to Aux-In wire...

if you good in wire and ecu tuning .... it should be no problem ...
if you are not ... it quite complicated....

you can refer to GT-Auto or
Under5ive garage also good in all range Haltech product...

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
can...all type of ecu he can.Master ma..JEG Car,Jo tuning what their Haltech waht im heard.
If it the the blue JEG that you heard about, I'm afraid you spreading a wrong information.
As far as i know the car tune by Ali Glenmarie and dyno at Jo's place.

But i know jo can tune haltech.

edhz

Known Member
Aug 3, 2008
i know that Ali..he build up my engine..so he also a good tuner huh?

edhz

Known Member
Aug 3, 2008
just tuned my haltech at gt auto..tuned by thomas..he is a nice guy..dyno shoot out got 294.14 hp and 29.81 torque boost on 0.98 bar..can anybody give opinions how my car performance?

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
just tuned my haltech at gt auto..tuned by thomas..he is a nice guy..dyno shoot out got 294.14 hp and 29.81 torque boost on 0.98 bar..can anybody give opinions how my car performance?
no engine , cc , turbo , err spec please

^slownyer^

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
wonderfulplanet
If it the the blue JEG that you heard about, I'm afraid you spreading a wrong information.

bro jo1 not Ali Glenmarie anymore..
now change to Ali eptiga:driver::rofl:

Bump:

bro jo1 no aliglenmarie anymore
know alredi change to ali e.pee.tree:driver::rofl:

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
me too at gt auto tuned by thomas
what is your engine spec?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Radiators to a car is the skin to a human being. Without it, the body cannot release heat generated internally via the sweat glands. Similarly the radiator transfers the heat from the engine block to the coolant and out to the atmosphere through the radiator.

It's also said that for every degree lost is a horse-power gained. So it only makes sense that you change the coolant in the system to ensure maximum cooling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience