Fujimi 1/24 Lancer Evo 9 Ralliart

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Hi..

This is my first post here.. it is a Lancer Evo 9 Ralliart.. built it box-stock

Finished the car yesterday.. i have a lot of pict.s but too bz to do WIP :sleep:

more to come...

C & C welcome :biggrin:

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Basically, it is 'improved' fujimi kit if you compared it to earlier model/kit... my first build was Fujimi Interga DC5 and it was a total DISASTER... i have a problem with fitting and the rims supplied seem too small...

In this kit, the rims supplied is 'up-to-the-spec'... i only find a minor fitting problem at the end of the built...

enuff talking... here goes the pict.s

Primed exterior.. using white (i think u/coat white) from m/cycle spray can :eek:

front view of primed exterior

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Completed underbody... here you can find lack of detail unlike Tamiya.. and no-so-good thing about Fujimi's Evo is, Evo 4,5,6,7,8 & 9 share the same underbody :banghead: .. if you happen to built Fujimi's Evo, you'll understand

sorry for the blur picture.. taken using my hp camera.. i decide to make it box-stock..

Orignal rims come all black.. i decide to paint it red around as the box picture

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Hi..

amm.. it seems like dat la.. that is my first attemp to, there's a bit imperfection here and there...

i mask the rims with tamiya masking tape and paint with brush using Tamiya Acryulic color...

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback..

Sorry for lack of updates.. currently being very bz with offsite project until Hari Raya :banghead:

Will post and update later..

Currently i'm building NISMO GT-R LM LeMans Contender (bought from ayoi84) piece-by-piece.. progress is very slow :confused:

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
Currently i'm building NISMO GT-R LM LeMans Contender (bought from ayoi84) piece-by-piece.. progress is very slow
heheheheeh for display purpose on hari raya ker???
i'm also rushing to finish my z-tune and aoshima r34 top secret b4 raya :p

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
heheheheeh for display purpose on hari raya ker???
i'm also rushing to finish my z-tune and aoshima r34 top secret b4 raya :p
ayoi.
i'm already finished building the GT-R LM... unfortunately :banghead: i have a problem with the decals... all the front bumper decals were destroyed during the clear coating :banghead: :banghead: my mistake...

so i've decided to finish-off the project by combining GT-R LM decals with Fujimi's E7 Tein decals... The result: NISMO GT-R LM TEIN :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

and one more thing..

i like to post some more pict.s of this Evo 9 Ralliart but i have a problem with photobucket... anyone know where else to upload pict.s?

ayoi84

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2006
ayoi.
i'm already finished building the GT-R LM... unfortunately :banghead: i have a problem with the decals... all the front bumper decals were destroyed during the clear coating :banghead: :banghead: my mistake...

so i've decided to finish-off the project by combining GT-R LM decals with Fujimi's E7 Tein decals... The result: NISMO GT-R LM TEIN :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

and one more thing..

i like to post some more pict.s of this Evo 9 Ralliart but i have a problem with photobucket... anyone know where else to upload pict.s?
post ur NISMO GT-R LM TEIN and evo 9 ralliart lah bro.. hehehe im using imagecave.com :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay, we all know boring and stroking can add extra capacity to our engines.

One famous kit is the stroker kit. We know just by boring the engine alone we cannot increase much in cc, as the space between cylinders just isnt enough.

On the other hand, if we stroke it, we make the engine a longer stroke engine, therefore at times killing revving capabilities. Engine rebore, however, delays response.

I wanna ask your professional oppinions on this matter.
Is it really worth stroking up the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience