Fuel Injectors for H22?

tlyeow

Known Member
Oct 24, 2005
Hi Guys,

I am driving a SV4 + H22 drop in (from Accord half cut). Does anyone know how I can find out what type of fuel injectors (Peak & Hold / Saturated) I have and how many 'cc' are they?

I am planning to change my injectors as one of them is not good already... what after market options do I have?

I have several bolt ons:
- eManage
- Skunk2 TB + Intake Manifold
- K&N open pod
- 2.3" piping + Mugen Twin Loop

hope someone can give their opinions. Thanks!

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
If your ECU is OBD2 H22A, the injectors are saturated, high ohm, 290cc
If your ECU is OBD1 H22A, the injectors are peakhold, low ohm, 345cc

You can test the injectors via an ohm meter too, 10ohm or more is saturated, less than 6ohm is peakhold.

You can also note the existence of the resistor box, this box means you are running peak hold injectors.

You can also use bigger injectors like from RC engineering or sard, but you need to compensate by the injector correction through the E-manage (I'm not sure if all vers have it, or just the later versions.)

though I'm pretty sure no one brings in SARD's sub-500cc injectors,
so if you can't find H22A injectors, you can always opt for aftermarket like from RC.

You can also service the injectors, I've heard theres a shop that does it in Sunway.. forgot the name though, that day serviced a set of 390cc injectors, but it went sent by another friend to the shop.

Last edited:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
bro shiro,...
can chk out which shop and how much they charge???

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
bro shiro,...
can chk out which shop and how much they charge???
Its around sunway area, I think if you ask some of the performance shops there, they might know, I don't know where it is also, but I know the price is RM1xx around there.

tlyeow

Known Member
Oct 24, 2005
Thanks for the feedback! LHS do sell brand new injectors for the H22. Open price is RM 280 each (can nego).

Bro Shiroitenshi; where can find the RC injectors? and how do you differentiate between OBDI and OBDII? Also, where is the resistor box and how does it look like? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Thanks for the feedback! LHS do sell brand new injectors for the H22. Open price is RM 280 each (can nego).

Bro Shiroitenshi; where can find the RC injectors? and how do you differentiate between OBDI and OBDII? Also, where is the resistor box and how does it look like? Thanks in advance!
you can ask any mechanic about them.. the resistor box I have pictures, but I only have my laptop right now, so no pictures of them I can post now.

OBD1 and OBD2, you can look at the ECU connectors, OBD1 is like the EG (but that doesn't mean you can use EG ECU, the wiring of the pins are not the same!) OBD2, is like the EK's, and wiring of the pins also not the same.

If the price of the H22A new injectors are like that, then I suggest you get them.. other brands not as cheap.

The only difference between brands are the fact they use different methods of spraying fuel, i.e. RC uses lucas-disc, Sard (I forget) and original honda injectors are pintle types.

The only reason you would opt for one brand over another is due to the capacity and type available.. if you only need 345cc, then the honda pintle types are the cheapest, if indeed the pricing is like that.

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo all,

Got this from kedai potong s mivec is an engine that highly dependent on oil presure (1 of it). it works well. it shows oil pump performance but prob is i dont exactly know what r the function/ how to interprate the signal s it doesn't come wit users manual.

green light = memory. red = warning. what memory? what warning? :dontknow:

experts, help please.tq. pic atthached

cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience