Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

FS: Titan coilovers for AE92/101/111

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
hi-lo only .. for softer or harder settings need to take back to TITAN to retune one .. hehehehehe ... this ae101 is equipped with 20v blktop 6 speed .. huahahahaaa .. sorry aahh mr fandango .. kakacaucau ...
btw .. whats your new replacements ???

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
waaaaa ... jumping onto the VTEC wagon liauu kaa Mr Fandango ?? hahahahaaha

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
hoi mr fandango
so fast sell meh ??? dark side so powerful ka ?!?!??! dun la get the star and moon car ... sure regret one !!! hahahahha .. BTW nice phone number ahhhh .. but change car need to change number again ahhhh ?!?!?!? hahahhahahahah

fandango

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
star and moon car got lotsa torrrrrrrrrrrrrrrqqqqqqqqqqqqqqque down low....so shokalingam...

let me get over the euphoria first and think more rationally first...hehehe...now the udm looks really sexy....slurp

fandango

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
item for sale again. please refer to first posting. tq. will post pictures later.

to try out on your car, please call the number in the first post. tqvm.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Yo mate... still selling your set of Titan? Might be interested to put into the AE92, the Koni seemed to be having some noise from the front nowadays :_:

fandango

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Yup still for sale...i hv un-installed it from the car...it's in Kajang at my mech's place. Jz call him (tel # in the first post) to try it out on your car.

fandango

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
bumpetybump...in case you are wondering, these items are fully customizable...springs rates and damping rates...so u can tune it to your liking. i'm selling cos coilovers and me don't jive...hehe...not becos they are defective. Am back to stock dampers right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Step 1 – Remove the side mirror

Unclip the mirror gently by pulling at the bottom of the mirror. It should snap out once enough force is use. Don’t yank it too hard though.

Removing the side mirrors

Removing the side mirrors

Using a heatgun, warm the plastic that holds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience