[FS]RSM speedmeter----------sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[FS]RSM speedmeter----------sold

monkey magic

Nov 6, 2004
items already taken out n lying on the floor,no pic at the moment but condition is ok,just some scratch at the back,screen is 90% scratchless ;)

selling RM500.....interested pls call 012-6361630.item in gombak.

monkey magic

Nov 6, 2004
forgot to add....comes with original APEX'i stand

mojotudam,
sorry bro,yur price is too low,at that price maybe u can get a blue screen rsm with mint or scratch condition.......

TO THOSE INTERESTED BUYER:
PLS VIEW THE ITEM 1ST THEN MAKE YOUR OFFER..........DUN SMS ME OR PM ME WITH YOUR STUPID OFFER.THX......

to the 1 who sms just now,if u can get RM300,u got how many i sapu all!!!!!!!

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
relek la bro.....me also selling some stuffs here,get all kinds of offer all the time....its part of the process la.....can fully understand y u're pissed off....chill bro

monkey magic

Nov 6, 2004
;) sometimes dunno wherether wanna cry or laugh.......

khairun79

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
MIDDLE EARTH
Visit site
Originally posted by Itab@Mar 5 2005, 01:52
relek la bro.....me also selling some stuffs here,get all kinds of offer all the time....its part of the process la.....can fully understand y u're pissed off....chill bro
agree with u man..

:D :D :D

Juzailee

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2004
Kpur
www.norrisdesigns.co.uk
Yuppp, buyer has a rights to negotiate.But if u still stick to ur offer price wut da' heck!!
it's normal situation when buyers offer prices which u might think is un acceptable.Learn to live with it. NO HARM bro! :D
-just my 3 cents-

monkey magic

Nov 6, 2004
not to said buyer has no right to nego,is just that nego also give a reasonable price lah.......all of u know also how much is the market price for a 2ndhand RSm.
the most cheapest i saw is RM400........let say u r the seller n ppl offer u for RM300,how do u feel..........acceptable?

bugxs

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
penang
fren.....can fit into civic el or seg corrolla or nt? can see the photo or nt?? quiote interested on it....thanks...

Juzailee

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2004
Kpur
www.norrisdesigns.co.uk
Originally posted by monkey magic@Mar 6 2005, 21:39
not to said buyer has no right to nego,is just that nego also give a reasonable price lah.......all of u know also how much is the market price for a 2ndhand RSm.
the most cheapest i saw is RM400........let say u r the seller n ppl offer u for RM300,how do u feel..........acceptable?
well i understand how u feel bro!! used to face that kind of buyer many times.Wut to do??? we can't stop them to nego.It's a human attitude to get better stuff with cheaper price.And i think some of them are just trying their LUCK.If u feel not happy with the price they offer,there will come another buyer offering a better deal. :D

next time go bring "parang" and do like petaling street ppl did.Nego wit nonsense price go and chop..chop...sure will takut 1!!!!heheheheh
anyway wish the best of selling.Chill up yeah
regards- :P

monkey magic

Nov 6, 2004
bugxs,
yes,can fit in civic or seg,no problem at all..... ;) no pic at the moment,but u can come over to view the item..... ;)

gti[GSR],
yes,item still available....... ;)

bnr34

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
bro. the D1 RSM still got?
can view? if ok for me, i direct take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I'm in the midst of either buying a new BMW320d M-Sports @ BMW525 M-Sports (used) @ Fairlady 350z (used)

Can anyone share some opinion which car would you choose and why?

Reason for me to consider 320d M-Sport was because:
1- Fuel consumption vs high torque
2- Sporty
3- Bimmer
4- iDrive

Reason for me to consider 525i M-Sport was because:
1- Beautiful 6 potter
2- iDrive
3- My dream car

Reason for me to consider 350Z was because:
1- I want to try driving a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience