FS: Pivot Fan Controller

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm selling a used pivot fan controller. Good to have item for FD since at 100oC only the fan start to operate. With this item, you can manually set the desire temp for the fan to operate.
[font=arial, helvetica]
Selling price: RM300

PM me if interested in this item.

*picture will be posted shortly.

Below are some of the features of the item (extracted from www)
• Combo Water Temperature Gauge and Fan Control System
• Prevents Overheating and Loss of Power by Controlling When the Engine-Cooling Fan Kicks In
• Digital Readout of Temperaure in Fahrenheit or Celsius
[/font]

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
this item is a must have for fd's which are running stock ecu's. good stuff jason. installation is a breeze if you have a multimeter and know where your fuse box and ecu is.

reartyre

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
phat7 said:
this item is a must have for fd's which are running stock ecu's. good stuff jason. installation is a breeze if you have a multimeter and know where your fuse box and ecu is.
need somebody to check my fan controller ... can we set a workshop day anywhere .... hehehehe

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
no probs zal. i'll bring along the multimeter and you bring the beer. ;) did you receive the pics?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello im new in automotive modification, i really need help and advice here, right now im using satria 1.6 4G92p SOHC engine,the question is can i upgrade it to 4G92 DOHC mivec?what thing that i need to buy? or can i just change the 4g92p sohc head to 4g92 dohc mivec head? if can plz give complete item that need to upgrade from 4g92p sohc to 4g92 dohc mivec.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience