Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

FS : Honda Integra DC2 Type R

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
SOLD LONG TIME AGO!!!

Updates ! Apologies for the late replies, etc. hard to catch hold of the owner. Always not in the country. Anyway, have manage to secure the car for viewing, etc. Viewing can be arrange around Ampang-KLCC area only.

The reason it is up for sale again is because a previous potential buyer's loan didn't go thru.

Potential buyers are advised to look for your max loan for the car first. My estimation is that the loan amount would be approx RM55k only. Hence, cash portion would be about RM25k

Champion White Honda Integra DC2 Type R 1996/2001 for sale.
- Exterior converted to 98' Model
- HID projection lights
- 5 lugs wheels
- Aftermarket exhaust system
- Rear privacy glass
- HKS powerflow
- Apexi VAFC
- Original Type R. Not a converted DC2 !

In immaculate condition. Interior 90% like new. Low mileage & accident free. Posting on behalf of a friend. Very very well kept weekend car. Selling due to not driving it often enough. Always parked in a shaded porch.

Asking RM80k (RM82k together with the sound system) negotiable. Copy of AP/Customs forms avail. Genuine interest parties only. PM me should you need more information.

Last edited:

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
pics

here are the pics..

ARTA

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
i think the loan depend very much on individual bank. Bro, interested in trading the headlights? will top up :D

ARTA

Known Member
Dec 11, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Btw, are those 98' headlights or just HID conversion? I couldnt make it out in the small pic.

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Itr

The car is registered with a Wilayah plate. Located in KL.

I believe the lights are the 98' HID but I may be wrong. Have to check with the owner.

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Updated. See first post.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
yeah the pic link is not working........

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I drive a Toyota KE70.My car starts ok but then the rpm drops below 1 and the car shakes badly then eventually dies.

This also happens on the road whether the car is in gear or free gear.What could be the problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience