FS: EK Domani rear trunk lid, white color

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Up for sale is a set of Domani rear trunk lid in great shape, no dent or damage. Here're what you will get:

1. Domani trunk lid
2. 4 pieces of red/clear tail lights
3. M3 style spoiler/lip on trunk
4. Spoiler on rear windshield

This is the actual set from the car as shown below, white color. Reason selling: Car has been sold.

Asking Rm1500 for the above mentioned items. I'm posting this on behalf of my friend so if you have any question please call him directly, Ah Kee 016-611-6939.

LEXITRON_ES

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Visit site
bornz: yeah man...another twin...shadowfax ek 99 spec guys...not interested in this ark? good buy man..ahahahaha...this car with walt disney duck tail also man... :D u going for the gathering in shah alam??

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
I'M INTERESTED!!!!.....have been looking for 1 for so long oledi....but can the walt disney duck tail be removed without leaving any holes on the trunk lid kah?...

avantasia

4,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2004
TeAM C.R.D KL
Visit site
hehh hehhh not nice lerrr compare to ori JDM '99 spec....but better separa siap series .... kah kahh kahhhh...

buy buy buy this item whoever looking for this....bump bump bump

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Originally posted by udengfahlawi@Feb 18 2005, 11:00
I'M INTERESTED!!!!.....have been looking for 1 for so long oledi....but can the walt disney duck tail be removed without leaving any holes on the trunk lid kah?...
I'm not sure how he had the duck tail attached, you better call Ah kee directly and arrange to review and negotiate.... hints. ^_^

avantasia

4,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2004
TeAM C.R.D KL
Visit site
but if the rear lamp using the crystal type like accord 2000 wan will be nicer....

hikaru, u'r fren still wanna sell front end with that price ka? the rear glass with wiper u'r fren got or not?

bornzreign

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by udengfahlawi@Feb 18 2005, 11:41
i'm gonna buy it just to make mynndawg angry....heh..heh... :lol:
hehhe..buy udeng..
then 'we' make myndawg angry~!!
heheh... :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I recently helped a guy jump start his car in Bangsar when it was drizzling. As he was fixing the jumper cables, he dropped one on the road (which was wet). I didn't think much of it.

After a couple of days without taking the car out, I couldn't start my car. So since the battery was about a year old I decided to have it changed and got a new one. Of course before replacing a new battery, I cleaned the connectors from the carbon residue with WD40 and wiped it dry. After...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience